Sign in to follow this  
mathijs1345

PS4 Release date?!

demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png             demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png       demon.png                        demon.png

demon.png                  demon.png                         demon.png                       demon.png                      demon.png

demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png                                  demon.png                   demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png

demon.png                                                        demon.png                                                  demon.png

demon.png                                                demon.png                                                          demon.png

demon.png                                         demon.png                                                                 demon.png

I tried my best...

@PandynatorDD quote:

demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png             demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png       demon.png                        demon.png

demon.png                  demon.png                         demon.png                       demon.png                      demon.png

demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png                                  demon.png                   demon.pngdemon.pngdemon.pngdemon.png

demon.png                                                        demon.png                                                  demon.png

demon.png                                                demon.png                                                          demon.png

demon.png                                         demon.png                                                                 demon.png

I tried my best...

We really need some DD2 emoticons.

@eagle45302 quote:

Congrats Hitmon, you've almost caught me in posts LOL,  where is our ps4 version at?

Still unknown! :p Somepoint at this year, [[4189,hashtags]]

For the record if they hadn't lost the data of october-november i'd have + 1700 posts T^T i would be closer to the mighty [[2376,users]] !

Yep, Trendy is like windows with their vapor ware.....  oh well I guess they can't get the console gamepad code to work right... maybe they need to fire those jerks that think they know how to program and get some real programmers. folks don't hold your breath waiting for DD2 on the PS$...

@Lord Wizzy quote:

Yep, Trendy is like windows with their vapor ware.....  oh well I guess they can't get the console gamepad code to work right... maybe they need to fire those jerks that think they know how to program and get some real programmers. folks don't hold your breath waiting for DD2 on the PS$...

A friendly reminder before something happens.