Sign in to follow this  
Uggi4

OFF TOPIC: Lets talk about different games shall we?

I played through (well about 85% before my DD addiction grabbed me again) Valkyria Chronicles that I enjoyed.

Anyone else played it?

Negative Ghost rider, I picked up "Hand of fate" on steam the other day and holy cow that game is cool.

Playing Portal 2 with someone you like is also pretty good :3

*Inbefor get in a bad mood cus of all the insulting from the robotic lady voice after every map...* z-z

@SaraNeko quote:

*Inbefor get in a bad mood cus of all the insulting from the robotic lady voice after every map...* z-z

Haven't done co-op yet, but the single player was amazing.

@SaraNeko quote:

Yeah portal 2 is awesome! And that lady isn't very nice >_< trying to break teams apart! But i'm sure good and strong teams will endure all her hate :D

I've been playing Savage Lands lately. It's an Early Access game that's like The Forest or Rust. Pretty interesting so far.

Lots of Smash Bros going on over here.  That game is probably in my top 3 games of all time.

Also, shout out to Castle Crashers because that game is a ton of fun and anyone that hasn't played it should at least try their demo.

I have been playing quite a bit of Darkest Dungeon recently. Its a turn based dungeon crawler that prides itself on its difficulty. For good reason, it is very, very hard.

@HPTSparky quote:

I have been playing quite a bit of Darkest Dungeon recently. Its a turn based dungeon crawler that prides itself on its difficulty. For good reason, it is very, very hard.

I concur.  It took me 2 tries to clear the first mission, almost lost 3 people.

There are some times in the game where I just sit back in my chair and just say "well then, that's just not fair". I have lost as many characters as I have hours played. :P

Darkest dungeon is an alright game, pretty easy once you get the hang of it though. I have trashed so many low level parties on no torch runs just for fun ^-^

Picked up Diablo III: UEE on the PS4 over the weekend. The Barbarian feels so good, but I don't know if I love him more than the Demon Hunter I rolled with on the 360.

@iamisom quote:

Picked up Diablo III: UEE on the PS4 over the weekend. The Barbarian feels so good, but I don't know if I love him more than the Demon Hunter I rolled with on the 360.

The barb is in such a great place right now.  So many people complained about nerfing the Raekor's set, but  the barb has so many fun little things that now get to see more light.  I especially love leaping 3 times and launching an earthquake on each impact.  A shame you have the PS4 version, I need more PC Diabloists to play with :P

You should also try out a Crusader, he has a new belt that casts bombardment every 5-7 seconds.  Combining it with the Mortal Drama (bombardment has double the impacts) is so trollsy in the best possible ways.

As far as other games go, I've been getting back into Dawn of War: Soulstorm again.  I'm really hoping that one day the Ultimate Apocalypse mod will include campaign support.  Picked up Valkyria Chronicles on steam as well, absolutely love everything about that game...

How on earth do I have the time to play all of these things...?

How on earth do I have the time to play all of these things...?

Teach me your ways master!

I cannot wait till bloodborne and dark souls 2: Scholar of the first sin comes out. I absolutely love the souls games!

Recently I decided to give Borderlands 2 a second try as I did not like it at the beginning. Now it is quite ok, just the solo play sucks as everyone already played through it like 4 times. ^^ Apart from that I'm playing Super MNC. Again. Or still. ^^ My 2nd highest playtime after DD1.

Been playing Magicka With an awesome person, just finished it today, the game is really amazing can't wait for magicka2. Also some Portal 2. Games pretty awesome for a 2 person Co-Op

Just got the homeworld remastered collection, lets bring it way back to 1999 for some awesome RTS action.

Speaking of, I have a nice throwback to giveaway during my promo stream on the 21st. How about some left 4 dead, Arma cold war assault, and some other goodies. ^-^

1999 was a sweet year, then we got diablo II in 2000. I still want to see a Homeworld 3 though (A kickstarter was funded back in 2013 for a Homeworld 3), such a great game. Homeworld 2 kinda slipped a bit story wise but meh Still adore that short lived franchise.

@Gutu quote:

Been playing Magicka With an awesome person, just finished it today, the game is really amazing can't wait for magicka2. Also some Portal 2. Games pretty awesome for a 2 person Co-Op

<3

@Batophobia quote:

Did I hear 1999 RTS?  Age of Empires II memories...

I loved that game so much *-*

@Dagnome quote:

Just got the homeworld remastered collection, lets bring it way back to 1999 for some awesome RTS action.

Speaking of, I have a nice throwback to giveaway during my promo stream on the 21st. How about some left 4 dead, Arma cold war assault, and some other goodies. ^-^

[[59260,users]] is a Homeworld fanatic. He won a Homeworld PAX tournament last year. 

@Batophobia quote:

This game was my JAM. I loved the Cobra car cheat.

@iamisom quote:
@Batophobia quote:

This game was my JAM. I loved the Cobra car cheat.

I totally forgot about that car!  I loved how when it shot the car would turn 90°

Recettear: an item shop tale, pretty fun but sadly I rekt it but there was another game Fortune Summoners which came in the pack which is a side scrolling rpg i cant quite get the controls down but once I do ill smash it, i usually play them with a controller well alt tabbing between that and dd2.

I play a ton of other rpg's such as Suikoden, Star ocean, Wild arms, Breath of fire, Legend of Dragoon and ofc FF 6 7 & 8 every now and then, and speed run Tomba! a favorite game of my childhood every now and then.

@In.Session quote:

Recettear: an item shop tale, pretty fun but sadly I rekt it but there was another game Fortune Summoners which came in the pack which is a side scrolling rpg i cant quite get the controls down but once I do ill smash it, i usually play them with a controller well alt tabbing between that and dd2.

I play a ton of other rpg's such as Suikoden, Star ocean, Wild arms, Breath of fire, Legend of Dragoon and ofc FF 6 7 & 8 every now and then, and speed run Tomba! a favorite game of my childhood every now and then.

Capitalism, HO!  Love that game.

And you can't go wrong with some classic Final Fantasy (Happy to see I'm not the only person who actually LIKED 8)