Sign in to follow this  
Uggi4

OFF TOPIC: Lets talk about different games shall we?

Let's just enjoy talking about different games other than DD but you may talk about DD while you're here. This thread gives you the freedom to enjoy other games with DD lovers like yourself.

That's kind of the whole point of the lounge, talk about things unrelated to DD. Anyways, I started playing FFXIII Lightning Returns during my office hours and it's a pretty fun game. Much harder than any other Final Fantasy I've played. Quite enjoyable so far. I'm also getting into Kerbal Space program. Quite fun of a game.

i haven't played anything much lately, just small local coop games and DD2 :P i'm waiting for CrowFall and Black Desert... those sound simply mind blowing games

I play alot of other games ^^ nyaaa~

I play League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Guild Wars 2, Archlord 2, Archeage, Smite, Heartstone, World of Warcraft, Wartune, Rift, Transformice and some webbrowser games. I love playing games! :3 

@SaraNeko quote:

I play alot of other games ^^ nyaaa~

I play League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Guild Wars 2, Archlord 2, Archeage, Smite, Heartstone, World of Warcraft, Wartune, Rift, Transformice and some webbrowser games. I love playing games! :3 

I had some issue with Archeage, and i really hate the click to target (maybe 'cause i used all my clicks after playing runescape for 7 years or something :P!)
Tho i never played GW2, is it any good? 

I did have problems with Archeage too at first but i think it was just because it was under the beta. I did also play Tera but the launcher keeps crashing so I cud not be botherd. 

Buying GW2 is really worth it! I got it for free from a friend who offerd me GW2 or Diablo 3 but i chose GW2 cus more roleplaying for lill kitteys!  Meow! ^^

@SaraNeko quote:

I did have problems with Archeage too at first but i think it was just because it was under the beta. I did also play Tera but the launcher keeps crashing so I cud not be botherd. 

Buying GW2 is really worth it! I got it for free from a friend who offerd me GW2 or Diablo 3 but i chose GW2 cus more roleplaying for lill kitteys!  Meow! ^^

I would really love to find a MMORPG that i could sink time in, but none seem to hit my taste :/
I should become a developer and make the perfect MMORPG :O

@SaraNeko quote:

Oooo let me join! I cud add sum cuteness to it ^^ <3 

I don't see why not =D hehe.... too bad i'm 100% clueless about anything to do with programming or stuff like that

I started playing Town of Salem, pretty fun game that I can play during work/class. I expect a drop of at least 10% in all of my classes because of it.

Mostly D3 at the moment, with some Dying Light mixed in.  I am super stoked for Homeworld Remastered (been working the last couple days, so I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet).

@Omamba quote:

Mostly D3 at the moment, with some Dying Light mixed in.  I am super stoked for Homeworld Remastered (been working the last couple days, so I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet).

I tried D3 at launch, didn't like it enough :P They say it got better but.. It doesn't really seem or feel like my type of thing. 

Homeworld Remastered looks pretty cool for it's style.. but sadly not my thing ;-; 

i haven't played diablo 3 is it good?  if you guys haven't tried bioshock yet i recommend that it has mulitple endings well bioshock infinite only has 1

@Leaky51 quote:

i haven't played diablo 3 is it good?  if you guys haven't tried bioshock yet i recommend that it has mulitple endings well bioshock infinite only has 1

I've played through BioShock 1 and Infinite, but BioShock 2 is still sitting on my shelf. Should I play through it?

Id gladly discuss or play with anyone who shares these interests:

Minecraft (Even have my own survival vanilla server)

Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Counter Strike: Source

Skyrim

Pokemon

Eve

Borderlands 1 and 2

Mount and Blade  

I have a WoW account, but don't get on often at all. My Diablo 3 account on the PS4 is pretty developed, but my PS4 broke, and my PC Diablo3 account barely has anything currently.

@iamisom quote:

@Leaky51 quote:

I've played through BioShock 1 and Infinite, but BioShock 2 is still sitting on my shelf. Should I play through it?

i did that same thing... one of theses days...

Bioshock 1 and 2 were both really fun. I wasn't a fan on Infinite because of the scenery. It was great scenery but didn't feel like it was part of the Bioshock franchise.

I loved rpg games like To The Moon & A Bird Story.
Im actually a hardcore gamer and I have tons of games in my steam library.
Both games are underrated and unknown tho, that makes me sad. :|

Aight, I know its old now but... two words.  Lost Odyssey!  I bought an XBox 360 last week just so I could replay this beauty of a game!  Who else has jammed it?

Been playing Evolve a lot, in the top 100 for Abe players because Abe is awesome. I started playing DD2 so I dont burn out on evolve but I may have made a mistake because DD2 Is like some sick new drug and I gatta get my fix ; p

@Leaky51 quote:

Diablo 3 wasn't the game we wanted it to be. They ruined it for me upon release with the dang auction house but after the Reaper of Souls expansion it has gotten a lot better, little to late in my opinion. Overall it is a much better game now than it used to be. Path of exile is what diablo 3 should have been, it is free to play with no paywall or p2w so if you like diablo id recommend checking it out.