Sign in to follow this  
jako3578

Campaign mode - Allow different leveled characters to play together

When i play with two characters at once in campaign mode and one of them gets just one level higher than the other, i can't go ingame with both of them. That's because one of them joined a higher level range, and the low level can't join that level range.

My suggestion is changing it so that progression in the campaign mode only depends on what maps you've unlocked... Or at least make downleveling possible so that it's possible to play with several characters at once. 

@jako3578 quote:

When i play with two characters at once in campaign mode and one of them gets just one level higher than the other, i can't go ingame with both of them. That's because one of them joined a higher level range, and the low level can't join that level range.

My suggestion is changing it so that progression in the campaign mode only depends on what maps you've unlocked... Or at least make downleveling possible so that it's possible to play with several characters at once. 

second this im so tired of having to level EVERY character just to progress through the story or do a specific map there is no reason to restrict content like this its annoying and has pretty much put me off the game entirely reduced exp per mob depending on the level difference or maybe  just remove the level requirement completly  cant stress enough how much the level requirement is a game killer when ALL of your characters have to be that level just 1 being that level should be enough and if its used to quick level a lower class why not after levelling a class for the 2nd 3rd or even 4th time im not gonna wana have to do it slowly

Yea, it should be 100% depending on what maps you've unlocked and nothing else. The loot and difficulty can still be based on the levels, but there should be nothing called level ranges in the campaign mode.