Suggestion : Random map option

Hey everyone, I think it would be a good idea to have an option for "random map" on the different tiers of free play and the incursions. It could add more variety in the maps we would see getting played over and over. Go go RNG. What do you guys think?

Right now, I think the reason the same maps that are picked is general user preference. While a "random" map would be something, I'm not quite sure what that something would be. The only reason to incorporate such a feature would be if there were some sort of bonus to choosing a random map, and even then... not sure what kind of bonus would be justifiable from a map that you didn't necessarily "want".

Not to mention, with incursions.. only two maps are available. Though, more will be brought in the future as will the difficulties.

I don't think there needs to be any added rewards, maybe a xp boost at the end. The randomness would just be for a change of pace. Instead of grinding the same maps over and over, you'd have to come up with stratagies on the fly. Also if they do put this in, at the end of the map there would need to be a change for the "replay" button. Or if you hit "replay" it would still generate a random map form the tier your in.

With the incursions they're adding, I can see the change of pace quickly opening up wide. They had some pretty cool ideas in the last influence report on the homepage. Not to mention the feedback they've received on the current incursion will probably see to some awesome changes. 

I just don't see the random map being a terrific idea in that if you wanted to play another map to stop the grind, then pick a different map. Again, I realize this is limited by the amount of maps open for all game modes.