What was the last song you heard?

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd (probably one of the best if not the best guitarists in the world), even Mark Knofler probably couldnt replicate the guitar solo near the end. 

Norwegian song, immature but funny

I dont know if this can be considered as a Song it self , but since its 1 hour of musics i like combined ( And good for combats :D ) , im gonna put it here ^^

Edit : Thank You Akasame for helping me out to put the video ^_^

sYAvTIe.jpg
Use this button, but I guess it doesn't appear on your browser :D

It only appears on Chrome for me.

This is one of the greatest songs from my schooltime. ...and we really did it. We shared the info enough to bring a song from 1993 back into the charts.

The band stated that all the income from this action will be donated to 'Pro Asyl', an organization that is helping refugees.

================

More than 20 years ago, some Germans rallied against refugees who had primarily fled the Yugoslav wars, and asylum reception centers went up in flames. There are certain, shocking parallels between the tensions back then and the anti-refugee protests that are taking place in some parts of the country today.

But there's another surprising similarity: An anti-Nazi song that topped the German charts in the 1990s is back on top. "Cry for Love" is being recirculated as a statement of support for the refugees and against right-wing extremists.

The youtube description includes further explanations in case anybody is curious about it.

Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphies

I listened to this song last because of this imgur post

http://imgur.com/gallery/0xKOa4Q

^WARNING^: not graphic but may unsettle some stomaches^

Doesn't look like I have the youtube button on chrome ):

(Help from anyone would be thanked :D)

Fixed it!
^ If you have AdBlocker enabled. Allow the DD domain to allow ads to have the YT button^