Sign in to follow this  
ChilledFrench

Creating new characters!

Ok so i have every character lvl 25 and now i cannot create new characters. what if i want power builders, health builders, dps, etc...  You should bring back the option from DD1 to create several of the same character.

EDIT: i figured it out, its because i always tried to create a character in a map lobby which doesnt work it seems. It works when in the first lobby

You can have  a max of 6 heroes total ( but only 3 inside the deck) atm.

main problem with more heroes is that the tower stats of build towers stay the same even if the builder changes

so i actually would do one elec aura monk, one boost monk, one cannon stun squire, one mag dmg ballista squire and so on and id have a lot of builders and for the waves my dps heroes...

so it would be really hard to get a challange balance for crazy make every spezialized hero and casual players...

hero deck solves that but why havent i got unlimited hero slots?

id say let me make at least two of each kind (8atm, when new classes arrive more...) so i can at least make one tower and one dps kind of all the heroes

wont change anything as long is i can only have three slots in the deck but it will prove more creative equipped heroes and maybe more feedback if something i tried works or not

at least for me its atm more important to have good builders than dps heroes for the situation i get placed into a game with just dps classes or new to 25+++ people so we can manage incursion....

its hard to try out ability power (whioch needs to be buffed) equip...

btw we'd need attacking dummys so you'd knew how good your life on hit/life per second works...

having unlimited characters would be fine lunee, you're still limited by the 3 hero deck system.  

ATM you may only have 6 heroes total, so choose wisely.  In the future more slots will either be added or purchasable from the store, we don't know, it is up to trendy.