Please remove the DU from the Social Tavern.

If someone wants to test their defenses, they can go into a private match tavern to test.

The current setup has led to some players griefing everyone with huge amounts of tower collisions at the spawn, or huge amounts of particle effects at the testing dummies.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Deaddin quote:

Please remove the DU from the Social Tavern.

If someone wants to test their defenses, they can go into a private match tavern to test.

The current setup has led to some players griefing everyone with huge amounts of tower collisions at the spawn, or huge amounts of particle effects at the testing dummies.

They said they would be working on fixing the spawn area building xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is just a problem with the tavern itself

Whenever i try to report a bug at the tavern keeper, I get the '' need to report a bug?'' popup, i then press confirm and that's it, I have no chance of actually reporting a bug

Sometimes it is impossible to join a friend's social tavern when the tavern full. This is understandable (when the club is full we won't get in) but also a bit frustrating. In that case we get a 'matchmaking error', but some message like 'your friend's tavern is full, sorry, party anywhere else' would be great. A superlative of awesomeness would be if we would be offered the option 'do you want to enter a new social tavern together?'.

• 2 months later...

I like it. It's a bit jarring at first coming into the new tavern but it didn't take me too long to figure things out. What I think would be cool if there was some other aspect that made it more social...maybe a gambling game where you can play for gold? That would be so much fun. Or even a slot machine. Something. Anything...I might have a gambling problem.