Sign in to follow this  
Bismark

Lost part of my progress.

Hey guys,

So I joined the ranked game today as usual (09:10 UTC/GMT on Monday, February 2, 2015), started sorting my stuff in the item box and then DD told me that it lost connection to TrendyNet. As soon as I reconnected, several of my characters disappeared and those, which are left, lost a bunch of levels. The majority of loot from item box, which was lying there for about a year, is gone as well. Essentially, I lost a year of progress.

What should I do?

FAQ has a link to http://forums.dungeondefenders2.com/showthread.php?41078-Lost-Characters-or-Items, which doesn't work. People in other threads say that people with such problem should email Kim. How do I find this person's email? 

Thanks.

If you use the search for Kim, you can easily find her and send her a message. You could also message support[[63962,users]].com. I had success with them, but a couple others didn't. I'm not sure how successful you'll be with them, though I do hope you have good luck and can get your stuff back.

@curtisgk quote:

If you use the search for Kim, you can easily find her and send her a message. You could also message supporttrendyent.com. I had success with them, but a couple others didn't. I'm not sure how successful you'll be with them, though I do hope you have good luck and can get your stuff back.

Thank you, Curtis. Support team did reply and pretty fast. Alas, Trendy doesn't provide such kind of support for DD1 anymore. Guess, I'll have to grind my way back to were I was. Really hope they'll rethink their decision about discontinued DD1 support, though.

Sometimes Kim is able to help.  If you need any help with maps and such, you may want to consider joining a steam group.  The DD Runs and Giveaways group can help with maps and gives stuff away on a frequent basis.  The freeruns group also helps with maps if you need it.

I did somehow get most of my stuff back. Logged in today for the first time after the accident and was surprised to see that pretty much everything is back in place. Somebody up there likes me, I guess.

@ddace quote:

Sometimes Kim is able to help.  If you need any help with maps and such, you may want to consider joining a steam group.  The DD Runs and Giveaways group can help with maps and gives stuff away on a frequent basis.  The freeruns group also helps with maps if you need it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look.