Sign in to follow this  
rcdm462

[WTA] ult++ leather gloves all 4 towers!!

Hello.  I am currently in possession of a nice pair of tower gloves that sadly i have no use for.  They were given to me by iland_soldier, and he told me to use them to get something nice.  So i'd like to auction them for swag to give out for our new steam group DD RNG.  Auction end date is jan 31st (sat) 11pm est.  bids within last 6 hrs will extend auction.  here are the gloves:oqyGsTs.jpg?2

accepted currencies:  

magacite 80cubes glacier 50, aladdin 30, rainmaker 90, celebration 90, halloween 15, norths 30, tower sets: sup 15 ult 30(limit of one of each set), diamonds 4/9/15/no thx,  dps sets 20 sup 40 ult(limit of one each)  5 coal =cube, and up to 20 cubes, terra magacite brooch 30( would love for my floor).

CO: norway -> Alladins + sup tower set + double + 3 single + boneyard + 13 cubes = 115

thx.  i promise 2 free days of tswift comments for ur kindness.  dont let him have these.  they need to be on ur builder.

@curtisgk quote:

I'll bid an aladdins wish. If Harry doesn't outbid me, I won't insult T Swizzle for a few weeks.

What if someone else outbids you though and harry doesnt?  Do you still not insult tswift? :)

Nice gloves rc.  Good luck with the auction.  

@rcdm462 quote:

thx.  i promise 2 free days of tswift comments for ur kindness.  dont let him have these.  they need to be on ur builder.

is that 2 nights of being online and playing or just 2 days of maybe or maybe not being able to jump on and play?

@harry4550 quote:

@rcdm462 quote:

is that 2 nights of being online and playing or just 2 days of maybe or maybe not being able to jump on and play?

whatever works for u bump.

i dont read either.  dont feel bad:)

When does the auction end? I might be able to get a better bid once I sell some stuff. I really don't want Norway to get better stats.  >_>

I will check with rcdm.  Not sure if he had a reserve but probably thought these would go for more so I am sure he would keep it open for you to bid again.

@curtisgk quote:

When does the auction end? I might be able to get a better bid once I sell some stuff. I really don't want Norway to get better stats.  >_>

lets say auction will end saturday january 31st, 11pm est.  last minute bids will extend auction 12 hrs.  bid them up peeps, give me some nice swag to giveaway.  Another long day at work bump.  need me some dd:(

@rcdm462 quote:

lets say auction will end saturday january 21st, 11pm est.

I don't know how you 'Muricans measure time, but I believe 21st already passed. Unless you have some special time zone in the past.

@czThePROcz quote:
@rcdm462 quote:

lets say auction will end saturday january 21st, 11pm est.

I don't know how you 'Muricans measure time, but I believe 21st already passed. Unless you have some special time zone in the past.

this 'Murican mis-typed.  should be 31, not 21.  stupid 'murican!