Sign in to follow this  
ddace

[WTG] The RnG's Giveaway!!

The RNG is that all too familiar foe of many who defend Etheria day in and day out. There are a few who have bested the RNG but many still fall prey to it. You sacrifice your time and energy to only be rewarded an item with only 1 up, again. Well we have decided to turn the tide. Introducing the new RnG, as in the DD Runs and Giveaways group. In addition to helping young defenders learn the game or just running with friends, we want to provide more chances of getting nice items and sets to those who just cant catch a break by the game RNG. I'm looking at you Aquanos. While we may not have an ult seahorse to give out, we do have some great items that have been donated that may be of interest.

In addition to this and future big giveaways and events, we intend to have some smaller events such as Friday Fun with trivia and prizes. Also, mods and players may randomly give out items while in chat on a whim. If you just need help with a map, we will do that as well as the freeruns group. 

Rules:

• You must be an active member of the DD RnG group to win. (This requirement not only helps ensure it benefits a player that could use it but also the groups and the community as a whole.) 
  • Post a comment here in the disscusion thread and on the steam discussion for a total of 2 entries in the giveaway. (It's like bringing in that AFK for another chance at a great reward.)
  • Drawing will be 1/23 at 4:00pm CST

Notes:

• While we want to try and give everyone an opportunity to win please don't enter if you can't use the items. If you are just looking to cash in and sell it, we ask you be courteous to others who could use it.
  • If you tell harry how much you like tswift, it might get you in good with him. On the other hand if you choose to jab at harry a bit about tswift you might get in good with everyone else.Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Prizes:

• Greater Magicite of Wind
  • Glacier's Demise
  • Aladdin's Wish
  • Ult Tower Set
  • Sup Tower set
  • Diamonds 
  • Anything else that may get added        

Special Thanks to Gokupp for donating the event items for giveaways.

Also special thanks to killingislife for the armor

Based on the number of Ult++ I've seen lately I'm surprised I haven't bothered joining the group already. Have fun with the giveaway everyone!

I'd stand in line for those prizes for weeks. Add me to the list and help me defeat the vicous RnG of Dungeon Defenders.

/M3rc!_33#

• If you tell harry how much you like tswift, it might get you in good with him. On the other hand if you choose to jab at harry a bit about tswift you might get in good with everyone else.Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Hahahahahahahaha

This event lands on my birthday, surely this is a sign that the RNGod favors me somewhat. Thanks for the giveaway :)

Nova, everything short of stuff you do is for the weak according to you...

Not to be included on give away but had to post :) Go DDRnG!!

Good luck to all, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

@Norway quote:

Well I might aswell do as dumdum (sein), Sign me up for magicite and ult set. Thanks for the giveaway!

I vote for excluding this guy from Magicite especially. ^^