Sign in to follow this  
betto9000

Temporaly bag?

This is a great idea but...

Few days ago I played DD2 solo, alot, and i got some legendary items in the temp bag, but i had to go and i didn't have time to clean my item box.

Yesterday i was able to play again but, all was auto-sold  =/  That ..... 

I hope you do something about that, no always we can play dd2/ have time to clean the item box.

Anyway, thx for the game! cya.

Sorry but when legendary drops, you should take your time to click on it after game and move it somewhere. This is not game´s fault. Also you can click with e button on legendary I think that one worth for that key.

I love the temp item bag the way it is. Always just press E on any valuable items and they wont go away. It is not the game's fault that you lost your items.

Temporary bag shouldn't even be there. It's a crutch for people who miss items or for items that legitimately fall off the map. All it does is attract and enable abuse of afk macroing. How many people would BOT a.k.a. afk macro if they knew they couldn't collect all the items that dropped after the game?

@Zea quote:

Temporary bag shouldn't even be there. It's a crutch for people who miss items or for items that legitimately fall off the map. All it does is attract and enable abuse of afk macroing. How many people would BOT a.k.a. afk macro if they knew they couldn't collect all the items that dropped after the game?

i would and did in dd1

@Zea quote:

Once survival mode gets added there won't be any option but to have a temporary bag (or Infinite Inventory space, which won't happen). I think the devs are focused on designing a game for players who want to enjoy it, not for the 5% or (probably) much less who want to abuse it.

If this bag will stay there should be a button autosell everything. Cuz if I need money direct I need to click one item by one and then sell... it's anoying as hell :P

Fjonken this was also my suggestion that you can just click with sell button directly on bag - and devs reacts pretty good on that idea - so it will be something in that style I suppose.

@Evil Otto quote:

@Zea quote:

i would and did in dd1

You seem to forget that in DD1 items not collected turned into mana after each round.

@McMonigle quote:

I love the temp item bag the way it is. Always just press E on any valuable items and they wont go away. It is not the game's fault that you lost your items.

That's what i thought until yesterday, when i found out that an hour and a half of farming had disappeared. I wasn't worried about the TIB stuff that didn't show up, but the legendary dps chest i'd picked up for my huntress and a few pow/spd myths that never made it to my actual bags.