Sign in to follow this  
Sir John

WTA traced mana master [SOLD]

hey im taking cubes/diamonds as offer. hidden reserv. i got it from a guy named koala kakan a long while ago he got it from a event host. [SOLD]

You do realize people want pictures of the traces right? Just saying you got it from someone doesn't actually prove it.

i would you to try to contact to the guy you say,if we can manage to get a trace to him,and him to event ill bid for MM,if not i dont want it sorry.   (you could ask him to give you screenshots etc...i think that would be enought)

ill try to talk to him but i havent seen him for last 20 days or so think he stoped playing.

Halloween event items were handed out like candy by eagle, the master of contests and giveaways, after the event.  He hosted pubs handing them out and gave a bunch to the freeruns group.  So wat and sniffy still may have some to give away even.  Nevertheless, traces on halloween events could actually be fairly weak but still be possible.  You just have to decide whether you trust any person trading them basically.