Emerald City [Now in Workshop]

37d4c4e76c.jpg

Edit: Finally finished. You can download it right here in the steam workshop -->

Download here!

Please leave a comment below or at steam, i always appreciate it. :) Thanks and have some fun.

Started on this half a year ago but did never finished it so far. But since Moria almost reached 2000 downloads in just three weeks i decided to continue on it. As you may can see its a small desert city. Pretty sure i will need one or two weeks more to finish it but i already made some screenshots. May contains a unique music track for build and battle phase.

20b0371ba7.jpg

29658537f8.jpg

d59d6e6878.jpg

b71ebe6dbc.jpg

Because of you and your maps I really think about switching over to Open! :D

I really like the design of Moraggo, so this map looks very awesome imo. 

I'm looking forward to it. Thank you Sanghelios! :)

Moraggo and City in the Cliffs are my least favorite environments because I just dont get into the sand scenes much.  However I look forward to playing this.  Thanks again Sanghelios for your hard work.

Also not a huge fan of Moraggo or citc but if you made it and it is anywhere near as rewarding as MoM I will definitely be playing as well :) Great work on all your maps and as always thanks for helping keep DD fresh and new.

Yes, i think it will be on same difficulty as Moria. I actually have some difficultys to let the genie king spawn because it seems he only works when you use these lamp mechanics but i will see.

Made some progress over the last week. Have to work on enemy spawns and rewards and then its done.^^

Minimap looks like this. The whole left part of the map wasnt planned at all but i had some megabyte left and so i did add it.^^

c621662b4d.png

• 1 month later...

Long time no see. Still working on it (but obviously not that much because i am busy with another game :P)

Have another picture of the left side of the map. Its kind of a oasis with a little bit water.

37267b04c2.jpg

And another one:

b68b541e9a.jpg

@Sanghelios quote:

Long time no see. Still working on it (but obviously not that much because i am busy with another game :P)

Have another picture of the left side of the map. Its kind of a oasis with a little bit water.

37267b04c2.jpg

And another one:

b68b541e9a.jpg

Looks good.

Ultimate monkey rewards please

• 2 months later...

I have a small sneak peak for you. Nothing special, only me running around on the map. Its kinda bright at some times due to the sand/dust wich is all over the map. Most likely reducing it later.

Looking good.  Wish I could be showing off my trailer today but, few things aren't quite ready yet, alas.   Soon though. Soon.

@Nexus quote:

Looking good.  Wish I could be showing off my trailer today but, few things aren't quite ready yet, alas.   Soon though. Soon.

Dont worry Nexus.  Take your time.  We will be here when you are ready to show us.  Thanks for continuing to support our DD addiction.

new found respect for you two after trying to figure this stuff out for myself

@harry4550 quote:

new found respect for you two after trying to figure this stuff out for myself

Ah dont worry. At first, the UDK might looks quite difficult to work with, but i can say you its easier than you might think of after you got some practice in it.

my attempts at making a map is starting to come together but im not sure it will ever look like the work you and nexus are able to do

@Nexus quote:

Confidence and practice make builds skill.

Yes, i can totally agree with Nexus on this point. Practice helps a lot in the UDK. Just keep the ball rolling. ;)