Enemy type Suggestion: Dark Elf Ninjas

You remember the Dark Elf Warrior ***s  from DD1-DDE right? The ones with the dual-wielding swords. Ran super Fast. Focused on the heros. Could jump over defenses really easily. Even on powerful builds, there was a good chance you were gonna run into one as he could bypass most builds. I feel like a semi-common enemy type should make a return. 

You know.. something like a Ninja type, and he could vanish in one lane and appear in another further up the lane.  He could by pass towers/obstacles to get to the hero.  Something to make sure people couldnt idle. He could have a kind of mechanics in which  if he gets hit by a tower/hero for X% of health, he dissappears and reappears somewhere else.  Something to that effect.

What do you guys think?
/Discuss

I saw something about a snake that would sneak past target-able defenses, like a mix o spider+dark elf, that would be neat =P 

@Gutu quote:

I saw something about a snake that would sneak past target-able defenses, like a mix o spider+dark elf, that would be neat =P 

that snake idea was mine and it is quite far back in the list maby someone should revive it hint hint