Sign in to follow this  
Yuwee

Rate the avatar above you!

I don't know what it is, but it reminds me of old school games/legos so... 8/10

Here's mine, I rate it 3/10.  First part is too small on the avatar, and it's too flashy.  Gonna make a new one tonight.

a9zrR8Z.gif

It actually looks pretty good, sadly it takes so long to replay, it doesn't feel fluid, it made me think i was lagging! anyway 4/10 for making me think i'm lagging

Lol I added the pause at the end by choice... I guess I could remove it.

@Gutu quote:

It actually looks pretty good, sadly it takes so long to replay, it doesn't feel fluid, it made me think i was lagging! anyway 4/10 for making me think i'm lagging

Banned for not rating the pic above you... wrong thread, oops *blushes*

Umm... 6/10. It's a gif, it has cool effects, but dat end pause doe XD

I have rated it before banned/10 

Ah shiz, [[66655,users]], you got me.  That pause was on purpose for dramatic effect, fail.  But now I have a 2nd chance to rate Gutu's avatar.

[[43252,users]] Well the it looks like you created it yourself which is cool, frog reminds me of Don Gero's frogs in Majora's Mask.  6/10... it would be an 8 if there was some symmetry with the lines in pic below, and if you somehow incorporated anime it would be a 9 or 10 haha.

jDkycMW.jpg

So, help me out [[66655,users]], [[43252,users]], and whoever if you would be so kind.  I removed the pause at the end, and got it narrowed down to 2 slightly different versions.

Option 1

nOrc5ws.gif

Option 2

UDDbLix.gif

PS. Anyone want a free 14 day membership to CrunchyRoll... I have many to give away.

Not keen on the dark tint but if that's what the source is like nothing can be done. Animation is a little too lengthy for me as well. Apart from that though pretty cool. 6/10

Nice, I give 8.5/10

Mine is my OC (Original Character) Pony. It was drawn by someone from ifunny for me

EDIT: I cant figure out how to put the full image

Never thought of it that way xD 

Argick is reminded of Bubsy the bobcat from his PS1 era days with that avatar 10/10 for nostalgia.