How lucky has everyone else been?

I recently played a game where i got two legendary's in one wave literally right next to each other, and one of them was really good. 

Let me know your stories of where you got lucky and had multiple legendaries or anything lucky like that. RNG will RNG

Mythicals drop plenty and its a pain to get an upgrade and/or high item power drop; legendaries seem pretty good too although if they have the wrong stats they are not going to be much of an upgrade to your perfect mythicals :(

0 Legendaries after so many 25++ runs, while I've seen so many drop for others.

@Akutare quote:

0 Legendaries after so many 25++ runs, while I've seen so many drop for others.

ive had several drop but not one was good at all , for any char, any build...

Supposedly more people= more gear... I played 10+ games with 4 people and got 0 legendary. I solod 2 games and got 3 legendary.

@MeXiCaN quote:

Supposedly more people= more gear... I played 10+ games with 4 people and got 0 legendary. I solod 2 games and got 3 legendary.

MORE gear not BETTER gear.

@Draco18s quote:
@MeXiCaN quote:

MORE gear not BETTER gear.

Never said better...?

@MeXiCaN quote:

lol same here... i was in a dry spot during multi 4 player, went to soloed 2 maps and each one gave up a legendary.

Maybe i see more mythicals in 4 player... but legenday is as random as can be. 

Edit: Come to think of it, not even more mythicals in 4 player, just more greens and blues.

More players increases the amount of dropped loot, not the quality of it. With that in mind, having more players just increases your odds from "trash mobs". The mini bosses and ogres are not affected by player count whatsoever, as they always drop a set amount of items.