Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

Mass Event item giveaway

Got some art shiz, to draw and whatnot. And an Xbox One, but I got that as an early Christmas gift months ago.

Much love for the giveaway, Miller. (I'd call you some kind of derogatory term, but I'd get a infraction). I'll be taking everything you have.

Got some socks, t-shirts and bedding, what more could a college kid ask for haha. I gave a couple games over Steam, bought my dad a much deserved laptop and got some seaworld and oceanography stuff for my favorite marine biologist. And not to mention my family tradition of waiting until Christmas Eve to run around looking for a Christmas tree and doing everything last minute. :)

I got a messenger bag, a lot of giftcards, and money. ^-^ I gave away a lot of nice things. I can't really remember them though, haha! On steam I'm notastalkeryay. :)

Can I have a glacier's demise? Thanks. :)  or a rockshatter or celebration ;o I want a weapon :< not the lamp, though! Glacier or Rock please? :)

Hey M1LLER and everyone reading this comment, hope you're having a great Christmas season so far.

I went over to my great-grandmother's to celebrate Christmas Eve.  I got to stuff my face with so much food, it almost hurt to walk.  No regrets though :P

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I got some WoW Membership, and the Assassin's Creed Rogue game.

I gave my parents a Disney Statue of one of the characters, they enjoyed it.

We ended up going to see a Christmas Light show.

As I am typing this with a phone Ill try to keep this short. I gave my lil brother a 10e gift card to psn, wrapped with zipties, wrapped in 10 different packagings inside an iphone box, inside a shoebox, inside a tv box. 

Other than that, we spent fun times at our grandparents and I stuffed my face with so much food, I am not sure how I would react to chocolate. I got quite a bit of money that I will save up for the time when I am studying and when my daily diet consist of noodles and tuna :)

Thanks.for the giveaway:)

soikura quote:

As I am typing this with a phone Ill try to keep this short. I gave my lil brother a 10e gift card to psn, wrapped with zipties, wrapped in 10 different packagings inside an iphone box, inside a shoebox, inside a tv box. 

This reminds me of the time my brother and I wrapped my sisters gift in about 10 rolls of duct tape. It took her about 15 minutes to unwrap it only to find it wasn't in the duct tape. We ended up throwing it at her. It was a plushie so she was fine when we hit her with it ;)

Fantastic Xmas behind here too :)

Was having a lot of fun, and got some giftcards, aswell lot of good time food was excellent and going to keep playing DD1  :P 

PS: Had to make my first commenting on this account too :)

- Thx for the giveaway! much appreciated

Peace By Haminazku

I got myself a new computer for Christmas to replace my 4 year old laptop, and I also got a tshirt with the NASA logo on it, which was pretty cool. My old laptop became a gift to my youngest brother who didn't yet have a computer.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

This year is kind of hard, I'm from Brazil, and our economy is bad, the only gift was given a mobile phone to my son, it was kind of having problems.

A merry christmas and a prosperous new year to all and good luck with your auction donations!

Well lizard squad pretty much ruined christmas for me i got a few giftcards for psn but couldnt use them -_-, i gave one to my friend now just waiting for psn to come back online fully.

Hope you had a great christmas

I got a guitar amp with a Bible verse on it that is a necklace, spotify cards, money etc...   and I played some Mario Party with my family ( My brother, mom and dad on Christmas.

Having a ball playing Age of Mythology and helping someone finish DD achieves (6 down 2 to go)

I got socks, my wife got an ipad. Where is the justice?

Aladdins Wish: Thx M1LLER_T1ME

EDIT: Now an Amor following swap with Miss AWP :)

Got new headphones, keyboard mouse and watch =D
Me and my friends are giving away Terraria, DD and Super Meat Boy to random people in our group.
I'd like to leave the Amors, Aladdin's Wishes and Admiral Djinn to other people since i already have some / i  don't want them and other people could use it more. I do want a chance at everything else though.
Thanks so much for the giveaway. I can't believe you're giving away so much. (Last chance at my glaciers! =D)
Take care, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone else!

Thank you for doing this giveaway!  I really hope to get a nice event item!

You are very nice guy and I hope you have a very happy holiday season!

Thanks again,
Josh

got a new chalkbag and other cool stuff for climbing

merry christmas to everybody and thanks for the giveaway

U are a nice guy ;) just offered as merry gift a dungeon defenders collection to my friend :) Happy new year and enter with the rigth foot on 2015  ehehehehehe

Got cash, checks, and socks, not  a bad Christmas :).  Favorite thing I gave was special edition Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-ray.

Sweet giveaway, and happy holidays all. 

I went powder skiing in Colorado which was fun, and I gave my dad one of those "world's okayest dad" shirts because my inner troll couldnt resist.

I got a visit from parents and my apartment cleaned :) I hosted a party for friends and family. Sorry, don't really celebrate xmas that way here lol. As for the fun part, we trash talked about each other's cooking skills as we were making Tamales :)

I got a new computer, I enjoy it alot more and I just bought this game and it seems like it'll be fun.  I ended up going on vacation to Orlando, I gave my brother a new phone as well.