Sign in to follow this  
M1rr0rsedge

Looking for Combo explanation

So I'm curious on combos and some possible problems my friend and I are seeing or just not understanding. We would like to know more about how these combo mechanics work and why everyone in the same game isn't getting the benefit even though everyone is working together to make them work. 

Our problem is this. He uses a monk with the electrical aura, and i use a huntress and a geyser trap. The trap puts a debuff on the target making them take more damage from electric. So why isn't he getting the same bonus for the Combo like I am? Because without his aura i wouldn't be getting the combo EXP and Gold. 

Another one is the Shatter Combo, He uses the squire and cannonball turret, While I use the mage and the freezing turret (with the Talent that gives a chance to freeze the target).  He get the combo bonus and I don't. 

When we look at the end map Statistics our Exp and gold, it shows us having, are the same amount. So is it just everyone's getting it ,but its not popping up during the map? or is it not showing the combo bonuses? or something else...

I have also been looking for proper information on combo's, and have spend a lot of time on this in vain.

I would love to have a proper explanation on experience gains as well, is it based on killing, is it shared, how does it differ per map or difficulty?

I'm dying for an answer!
yours,

Apoz

@M1rr0rsedge quote:

When we look at the end map Statistics our Exp and gold, it shows us having, are the same amount. 

this is bugged since the first version of the game

For the combo, this is just bugged or nonsense, because it's not the one who make the kill or the one who has a sphere equipped who has the combo. So, as the game is full of nonsense, i'll say in order, they made nonsense, with a bit of bug, just to be sure.