Favorite class, Why?

I'd like to know what everyone's favorite class is in dungeon defenders it does not have to be the originals it can also be any of the classes from dd1 too. Thank you for everyone that reads and comments 

everyone but huntress, shes useless again (everyone can do what she does but waay better). She was useless for like a year in DD1 before they buffed her finally? I mean that explosive trap detonation range is a damn joke. You plant it where you expect the creeps to walk by, but at the end of the game you learn that theres 0 cahrges used cuz they are walking 1cm from the wall and not through middle of the corridor. And dont make me start on dat dart tower wts is that.

Huntress, because she's not useless as everyone thinks :>

I can solo 4Player - difficulty just with traps and boost. It works!

@radosinec quote:

everyone but huntress, shes useless again (everyone can do what she does but waay better). She was useless for like a year in DD1 before they buffed her finally? I mean that explosive trap detonation range is a damn joke. You plant it where you expect the creeps to walk by, but at the end of the game you learn that theres 0 cahrges used cuz they are walking 1cm from the wall and not through middle of the corridor. And dont make me start on dat dart tower wts is that.

He doesn't use long range with high hero damage.

@DerGregorian quote:

Old apprentice from DD1 > Summoner > Apprentice now

Apprentice actually has utility. Freeze towers are great no matter what set up. Walls actually do something now instead of being a poor mans squire wall. Fire balls are cheaper and better now as well. Tornados wrek cluster points and volly destroys air enemies. Mana bomb is self explanitary

DD1 stuff, didn't play the BS called dde and dd2

Adept DPS because it was the 2nd worst dps char in the game (not counting summ)

I also liked the character design

76b87db0c2.jpg

Countess DPS because it was utterly useless compared to a monk while it had basically the same abilities

@WTFDINO quote:

@DerGregorian quote:

Old apprentice from DD1 > Summoner > Apprentice now

Apprentice actually has utility. Freeze towers are great no matter what set up. Walls actually do something now instead of being a poor mans squire wall. Fire balls are cheaper and better now as well. Tornados wrek cluster points and volly destroys air enemies. Mana bomb is self explanitary

I really like the current Apprentice and if they make it so barriers can take a few more kobold hits in general then it's easily the best balanced class so far in DD2.

I miss the pre nerf DD1 apprentice because dropping MM's everywhere and watching the pretty light show kill everything was quite fun for me. Summoner I put above current apprentice just because it was a huge shift in game play and was very strong.

In DD1 it is Summoner, his damage gets higher fast with just a little points on Defense Damage.

Also the range of his archers is just awesome :D

In DD2 until now it is Squire because his Cannonball Turrets are extremly strong even though their range isnt that big.

My favorite is Huntress for sure. Traps are pretty UP in DD2 at the moment, so much so that geyser is the only one really worth using, but being able to cover multiple paths with some serious long range damage is extremely nice, and she's the best at taking out flyers before they become a problem. I like to find a nice vantage point and just rain death across the map. I'd like to see the stun shot have better range, but it's a nice improvement even as it is since she can basically press pause on one wave, annihilate another then return to the first when the stun wears off. Plus, she's nice to look at, physically and animation wise, which is important to me when it's something I'm going to be staring at the back of for countless hours.

Hunteress by far! Played monk today for the first time and I aint to fussed! Only had him for the auras. Damage on huntress are amazing if yout rotation is good! Explosive trap is amazing few of them on each lane and you are good to go!

Coming from a ps3 player's perspective.....I downright love a dps, full-resistanced Apprentice. You can go toe-to-toe with Ogres, Sharken, and Dark Elf Warriors and have a chance to live if you have a great staff. As far as defenses, I love the Huntress and her array of traps. I enjoy blowing enemies up with proximity/ethereal spike traps as wells as gagging enemies with gas traps as they roast in the fire traps.