Sign in to follow this  
muxingwu326

I sold all my defences and let the mobs won at the mid of a game

Idk

Did u bought the Pre-Alpha to play this game to have fun or to support the developer ?

It does matter if it's wrong or right at this time. It's still in Alpha. Just report bugs. 

thelistogaming quote:

Lilhomer quote:

Idk

Did u bought the Pre-Alpha to play this game to have fun or to support the developer ?

It does matter if it's wrong or right at this time. It's still in Alpha. Just report bugs. 

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Just keep playing and report bugs.  That's what a Alpha/Beta is for. 

And don't forget to write reviews. 

It was right people should not be leeching. They spent money on the game and so did you, you should not have to deal with the afkers/trolls, they are working on a feature to remove afkers/trolls in the mean time you gonna have to stick it out my friend

muxingwu326 quote:

Becuase 2 ppl afk leeching exp and loots. They did't hit G neither did they collect mana.

I don't know what i did was right or wrong.

Selling for any reason only promotes more toxic behaviour imo.  My advice is to just leave if it bothers you that much or afk yourself lol.

I just had a guy sell his build and wreck the game on me.  That person will never get any mana from me again because of that and any future games I play with him I'm going to be building. 

My point is now I feel toxic towards him for selling and it could have been avoided.

I don't think what you did was wrong, but those 2 afkers may make games even harder for you in the future now.

@Lilhomer quote:

Idk

In the first influence report the developers specifically say that they have a QA team to find bugs, what they want from players is feedback.  The OP provided a form of feedback here, by showing the developers some frustration with a game mechanic (no anti-afk feature).  Stop being a hater.

I think you did the right thing, afkers can be really annoying. They are btw working on a kick tool or report tool to get rid of the afkers/trolls.

this is my first post :D

Why not solo? I mean even the "increased" gear chance is not really worth it. You get more mana and can focus on being an actual jack of all trades instead of joining a game as a squire and every one else is a squire who is better then you or any other class in the same situation.

I believe you did the right thing. IMO, I would expect my team to be active and play while looking for bugs and whatnot. If players are just going to be AFK, what's the point of participating in the pre-alpha stage of the game? If you're just going to be AFK through the majority of the game, your doing a disservice to your team and the developers of the game.