So I hit 70 yesterday, and today on Spooktacular Hard, a 70 Huntress joins my game...

...and claims she's "repair spec." Is totally serious, not trolling, is very earnestly specced into high hero cast rate and is running around repairing like mad. ...On a Huntress.

I... don't have anything else to add to this.

Thoughts?

isnt that what everyone does?

Hero Attack 70
Piercing Shot 70
Hero Casting Rate 70
Hero Speed 70
Hero Health 19

...Casting rate being leveled up I could understand, but all her points were in casting rate on her gear, all nearly maxed in level. It was... mind-boggling.

As for terrible DPS, she had a pretty damned nice Godly Van Wolfstein! She just refused to use it much! I... my brain, it hurts!

Hero Attack 70
Piercing Shot 70
Hero Casting Rate 70
Hero Speed 70
Hero Health 19

+1, I always do speed 19 and HP 70 though, as I feel that the diminishing return on speed is really significant. But Casting Rate should definitely be maxed

Haha, well, they do have the highest base move speed and invis.

An app's overcharge, mana bomb, and right click probably makes them better suited for this niche, but if this is how someone enjoys playing I won't argue a huntress doesn't do the job well enough.

I don't doubt there may be some mission/difficulty in the future that may require someone to fill a role like this, but currently that person is probably not playing even close to maximum efficiency.

+1, I always do speed 19 and HP 70 though, as I feel that the diminishing return on speed is really significant. But Casting Rate should definitely be maxed

agree with Casting Rate. Need to be in the 123

BUT SHE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP THE TINY LANE SHE HAD REPAIRED! We had to repeatedly go clear out her Mages! Her crystal eventually caved because she let all the defenses get destroyed because she didn't go invis while repairing! ARGH!

I'm not one for min/maxing, play how you like, but try to do what you choose to do well!

Scary, and funny... But mostly scary. I feel bad for you, having to deal with such a person refusing to shoot :P.

Scary, and funny... But mostly scary. I feel bad for you, having to deal with such a person refusing to shoot :P.
Don't be to hard on your self little girl. Trap huntress aren't really that useless

Perhaps the huntress experienced a traumatic event in the past? >.>

such as heavy nerfs? lol im sure it put a lot of huntresses in hospital.

Hero Attack 70
Piercing Shot 70
Hero Casting Rate 70
Hero Speed 70
Hero Health 19

speed caps at 70, so you must be wasting a lot of points.

You certain it caps at 70? Any topics to provide proof?

Huh? I think all the stats he has listed are at 70 less hero health.

I think he means, once 70 points are in it, does it make a difference if you put more via equips. I think. Otherwise it's the other notion where all stats are capped at max 70 hero points.

BUT SHE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP THE TINY LANE SHE HAD REPAIRED! We had to repeatedly go clear out her Mages! Her crystal eventually caved because she let all the defenses get destroyed because she didn't go invis while repairing! ARGH!

I'm not one for min/maxing, play how you like, but try to do what you choose to do well!
I underlined the problems. A Huntress focused on repairing should maintain invisibility when doing so and is a horrible player if they do not. THAT SAID... why the heck were you dedicating players to single lanes and not supporting each other? If you know she claims not to be DPS, then have a DPS character keep an eye on the map to occasionally clean it out for her. A DPS character should strike a lane then move on to the next, which should have resulted in regularly clearing out her lane as well. She messed up worse, but you all did to some degree.

I underlined the problems. A Huntress focused on repairing should maintain invisibility when doing so and is a horrible player if they do not.

INVIS does not stop dark elf warriors, the one unit you are trying to hide from has stealth detect for some reason.:warrior:

I underlined the problems. A Huntress focused on repairing should maintain invisibility when doing so and is a horrible player if they do not. THAT SAID... why the heck were you dedicating players to single lanes and not supporting each other? If you know she claims not to be DPS, then have a DPS character keep an eye on the map to occasionally clean it out for her. A DPS character should strike a lane then move on to the next, which should have resulted in regularly clearing out her lane as well. She messed up worse, but you all did to some degree.
Because ALL the lanes need repairing, as well as defending. And if the repair huntress with a beast weapon isn't defending the things she's repairing, then she's failing her job. The other team mate isn't in charge of keeping every lane alive while she repairs only one of them.

Huntress repair man is the best right now, she has the highest moving speed and with the faster repairs right now she is great

Because ALL the lanes need repairing, as well as defending. And if the repair huntress with a beast weapon isn't defending the things she's repairing, then she's failing her job. The other team mate isn't in charge of keeping every lane alive while she repairs only one of them.
i bet you get kicked out of the game more often than you dictating a host on what to repair on x and y lane.

i bet you get kicked out of the game more often than you dictating a host on what to repair on x and y lane.
Never been kicked, ever so far.

Never been kicked, ever so far.
lolz...why did you think you're always on here? o.0

your post counts confirm my speculation.

you got served kid!

time to go work. qq and bb