Make upgrading/repairing easier

From my list

When in battle allow for repair mode to make items transparent so that you can focus on aiming that cursor onto the towers. If that can't be done at least prioritize the defenses until the level is finished and about to end.

[[47405,users]] quote:

From my list

When in battle allow for repair mode to make items transparent so that you can focus on aiming that cursor onto the towers. If that can't be done at least prioritize the defenses until the level is finished and about to end.

I agree with this. If a player is upgrading/repairing/selling then item comparison should be disabled. I use the Temporary Bag to organize loot at the moment, so I don't pick up something unless I know I want to keep it. This does leave a lot of items on the ground and it can prevent (or at least make it more difficult) to manage my towers.

100% agree, theres nothing more annoying than a bunch of crap items in front of a blockade preventing you from upgrading or repairing it. Good solution also.

100%, I was talking about this earlier.  For 1, there are too many button requirements fo defenses.  There needs to be one button to activate putting up a defense and then it gives you a quick scroll to select the one you want.  Same thing for the actual defense.  When you click on it in battle it gives you a quick scroll to select upgrade/repair/sell

Example

Hit spacebar = Mini list

DEF1

DEF2

DEF3

DEF4

Example

Left/right click on existing defense = Mini list

UPGRADE

REPAIR

SELL