Is Patch 1.1 Out and Playable? Stuck at Update Queued

Hey forums,

was just wondering if someone could help me out:

according to the in game notice it would take 15-30 minutes to patch and in the forumns it said about an hour. It's been two hours however I still cant play the game. Its constantly stuck at Update Queued 0 bytes / 0 bytes.

Is the patch just not playable / completely deployed yet or if it is does anyone know how to get it to update?

I've ofcourse exited and restarted Steam.

Thanks for the help if anyone has a nifty solution.

Yea, the patch is out and playable. Steam updated the game as soon as it was available for me. (2 hours ago)

I have no idea why it's not downloading for you. :/

[[65791,users]] quote:

Yea, the patch is out and playable. Steam updated the game as soon as it was available for me. (2 hours ago)

I have no idea why it's not downloading for you. :/

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Now I need to figure out whats up.

My Steam client said "update queued" for a while, however, I just clicked on Play, then after a few seconds it started to download the update. 

Hope that helps. :) 

[[48411,users]] thanks for helping out.

I tried that too. Sadly when I did it, it would just get stuck and say it failed to update.

Also tried switching download region and hoped for a different server but didn't help either.

[[65200,users]] quote:

AngryFacing thanks for helping out.

I tried that too. Sadly when I did it, it would just get stuck and say it failed to update.

Also tried switching download region and hoped for a different server but didn't help either.

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe try restarting your Steam client or computer all together and then waiting a little bit before re-opening. Maybe Steam just got confused and needs a minute, haha. 

If that doesn't help I have no idea what would besides a complete un-install and a reinstalling it. 

I just started steam and it started auto download, didnt even knew there was an update ;) at first.

Thanks for all the input guys. So my download randomly started about 10-15 minutes ago without me doing or changing anything. I guess I just got unlucky and got put at the very end of the queue of people downloading or some random Steam Server thing. Thanks for the input again.

Have you tried restarted steam and/or your computer? 

This sounds more like a Steam fail than a DD issue. The download itself, from the Steam/Valve server to your computers should have nothing to do with the developer of the game. Although not always true, see PayDay2 with all the extracting a  stuff going on during the download.