Sign in to follow this  
UncleRichardson

Ability to change Level Range of a Group Tavern

As the system is currently in place, in order to move to a new level range (and therefore gain access to new levels) you have to ditch the group you are currently in. This can be saddening if you find a group you cooperate with well or you're a party and need to reinvite people again.

The ability to change the Level Range of the current Group tavern would solve this issue. Either have it be a leader activated thing or put it to a vote. It's entirely possible this is already planned, but I feel this is one of the things that needs to be put in place sooner rather than later.

I assume the system in place is temporary, because right now every aspect of it is terrible. In general having to reload a whole new tavern just to select a level range is a bad idea.

You should just be able to select and open up the different level range areas just by selecting a tab when you go to map selection. Of course when selecting a group you would still select a level range to search for a group.

I'm also for this option but have to say, its just a feature for the newer people cause once you have reached max lvl with  your characters it dosn't matter anymore...

I fully believe the tavern system from DD1 had it pretty spot on. However, I also feel that if the tavern level range were to automatically change with the creator; say the tavern were to always remain at a range of +4/-4 levels of the creator, you would also still be able to find games relatively easily. Also, for the end level content the taverns could change their brackets based on item level score.