Sign in to follow this  
Markuchi

Bag of holding limit

Wow, I've not bought a bag yet, but if you can't upgrade your existing bags that's rather odd. I'm gonna guess that functionality just didn't get through the first pass of the inventory system.

Hey Markuchi,

I have the same problem. I had emailed them regarding this issue along with some other feedback I found worthwhile mentioning. I do really hope that they create a system that lets you upgrade standard bags to premium bags for the appropriate price after you have reached your bag limit.

^ THIS! Was this limit stated somewhere in the game? I must have missed it. Seems odd to me that the game would pop a message when "1 item has been sold for 40 gold", or when "this ability cannot be used in the air", but the moment I'm about pay thousands of gold only to permanently ruin my account, not a word? Maybe this is some kind of booby trap...?! skeleton.png

The developers have stated in previous threads and in streams that they do want to have a way to upgrade to premium the bags, it's simply not here for now. 

@PrincessAzula quote:

@K61824 quote:

@PrincessAzula quote:

How many bags do you start with and how many slots do they have?

New accounts start with 3 bags of 18 slots each.

you 100% positive about that?

I have 3 normal bags that I didn't buy. (have been buying only premium bag; got the 3rd one a few days ago)  If others have less I would actually complain because one of the slots I have got taken by a normal bag as opposed to a premium bag.

Yeah this is frustrating. I only managed to buy 1 Premium Sized bag before I got slapped with the realization.

Also the word "Premium" makes me want to jump off a cliff.

If we have to eventually pay for item slots, I'll cry. Tears of blood.