Sign in to follow this  
Riku Saito

character customization

there is no implimentation of this yet, but they have stated there would be many cosmetics you can get and different skins so to answer your question sorta: yes

cool cool, been waiting for this game since it was announced, kinda over played the first one to where i had all characters maxed and could literally solo any dungeon on any difficulty XD

that is the right way to play, I did the same thing. though I really want to get a team together for the second though because soloing is a little more difficult when you dont have a summoner with insane stats

[[66809,users]] quote:

that is the right way to play, I did the same thing. though I really want to get a team together for the second though because soloing is a little more difficult when you dont have a summoner with insane stats

my summoner wasn't that insane it was around 4/5k 2k 2k 2k

But going back to the topic the developers are focused on the game core for the moment, things like that will certainly come to development later on but for the moment they're not avaible, we'll be having sets of cosmetics, will their color be change-able? who knows, if it doesn't when implemented we can ask for it :)