Loot Chest at the end of Match.

I am curious what determines the Quality of the Loot chest you get at the end of the match.

Thanks!

Hokori

Well you see, if you kill three goblins, jump up and down 5 times in wave 3, use every trap in the map every wave, die 4 times, and sell all your towers you'll get a mythical item.

... just kidding. it's probably a fixed rate with no influences, but I really don't know.

There was a Steam thread about this not too long ago.  The quality of the chest depends on nothing more than luck.  That might be changed in the future however.  However, there's a small possibility that the bonus to loot quality you get from having more players in your game will affect your end game loot chest, but I'm unsure. 

I have on 2 occasions now, gotten a green chest which changed to blue.  The reward chests are very new (last couple patches I think), so there is currently no major info on them.

Look at this guy 3 Mod responses ahhaha 

For what i've seen usually it's connected to the feats and having more players in-game, all my blue-ish chests where in 4 player games...

over 50 solo games with green only 

Thank you guys for the responses!!!

I have played solo and a mix of multiplayer games, I have only got 1 non green chest. 

Hence the question of the requirment.

[[66737,users]] quote:

I have played solo and a mix of multiplayer games, I have only got 1 non green chest. 

Worry not my son... even devs in streams get green chests.. it's just how the system work, as far as i heard and saw nobody got a legendary chest so far. I bet the game crashes when it does :P of so much awesomeness and luck in a single place

I actually have had a legendary chest the first day I played after update... and it was completely useless to me lol and low level... but it does happen

[[43252,users]] quote:

Hokori quote:

Worry not my son... even devs in streams get green chests.. it's just how the system work, as far as i heard and saw nobody got a legendary chest so far. I bet the game crashes when it does :P of so much awesomeness and luck in a single place

I've gotten 3 Legendary and 1 Mythic in a day so...go me

[[67200,users]] quote:

Gutu quote:

Hokori quote:

I've gotten 3 Legendary and 1 Mythic in a day so...go me

pics or didn't happen 

Hmm, i did some testing last couple days, and from 

- 30 chests, 28 green, 2 blue, on 3 players, 

- 20 chests, 17 green, 2 blue, 1 purple, 2 players

- 10 chests 6 green, 4 blue, 1 player.

From these numbers though, I dont really think that amount of players or feats affects it at all :P

Completely random and luck based atm :P

got one mythical chest so far out of probably 15-20 games not sure exactly, and ofc it gives me a sword, and squire is the only hero i do NOT have -.-

I would imagine that the amount of players either does currently or will eventually have an effect because of the message everyone receives when the amount of players changes. (i.e. 3 players: high loot spawn chance) But that is just speculation on my point.

Here are my stats:

4-5 blue chests, and 1 purple chest, and the rest green chests.

As for drops, 0 legends and about a dozen or so mythics. (Btw, I only play on hard mode).

I got a lvl 25, 20, and 18.