Dungeon Defenders II - Collector's Edition Upgrade

Guys i bought this Dungeon Defenders II - Collector's Edition Upgrade for 20$ on steam, try to active he say's to me, you must get dungeon defenders 2 in your account. Collector's edition dont have game??????? only game bonuses?

From the steam store page:

"Note: These items will be added to your inventory as they are created and implemented. None of these items are currently in Steam Early Access. Please only purchase this upgrade if you are enjoying Dungeon Defenders II Early Access and want to further support its development. This upgrade requires ownership of Dungeon Defenders II."

Cheers.

[[50082,users]] 2000 quote:

Yea, i read the 'small print' and thought that it meant you only get the bonuses and NOT the game, is that correct?

Yeah i get only bonuses this upgrade did not include a game,now i need more money to buy a game.  

[[14201,users]] quote:

From the steam store page:

"Note: These items will be added to your inventory as they are created and implemented. None of these items are currently in Steam Early Access. Please only purchase this upgrade if you are enjoying Dungeon Defenders II Early Access and want to further support its development. This upgrade requires ownership of Dungeon Defenders II."

Cheers.

Damn my fault :< anybody send me a DD2 for free ? :DDDD

Hey there,

unfortunately the Collector's Edition Upgrade is just that, an upgrade. You still need the game to go with it. I'm talking with the community manager about it now, because it's a little unclear on the store page. Hopefully we can get that fixed and maybe work something out.

This is a case where steam may give you a refund. Since you can't play the game and haven't played the game you can't have used the dlc, and you can just tell them you accidentally bought the wrong thing.

Just be aware though, that they typically only give a refund once per account. If you still want the collector's edition upgrade, go ahead and buy the base game.

[[55662,users]] Kretov quote:

Guys i bought this Dungeon Defenders II - Collector's Edition Upgrade for 20$ on steam, try to active he say's to me, you must get dungeon defenders 2 in your account. Collector's edition dont have game??????? only game bonuses?

I don't know how you got that for $20, as it's priced at $40.

forty.png
That said, Steam should have warned you that you didn't own the base game and that this option was pure DLC.  You should contact Steam to get a refund.

Draco18s quote:
Vlad Kretov quote:

I don't know how you got that for $20, as it's priced at $40.

forty.png
That said, Steam should have warned you that you didn't own the base game and that this option was pure DLC.  You should contact Steam to get a refund.

Ukraine price http://i.gyazo.com/d9dfb92c7bb0390da39fda4485bdea38.png

Let me fix that for you: 

308cb20d352aa126909351b73ec62d13.png

Gutu quote:

Let me fix that for you: 

308cb20d352aa126909351b73ec62d13.png

Thanks dont know wich bb code need to use,also DLC worth 20$ but have CIs lock, but DD2 (Game) dont have region lock.

And more i have one question, where promo items from Dungeon Defenders Eternity => Dungeon Defenders 2

Thanks dont know wich bb code need to use,also DLC worth 20$ but have CIs lock, but DD2 (Game) dont have region lock.

And more i have one question, where promo items from Dungeon Defenders Eternity => Dungeon Defenders 2

It's not BB code it's the website's options, i made a guide about them: https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/guides/114496/guide-to-forum-postingfeedback

This forum doesn't have bbcode sadly; you have to use the toolbar buttons to insert images and links. We're working on that!

They will be made available as they are created. The game is currently in early access, and not all of the perks are available yet.

And last question today,The game DD2 will use the trading market on Steam? Thanks for all info which you give to me, very good community.

P.S sry for my English.

And last question today,The game DD2 will use the trading market on Steam? Thanks for all info which you give to me, very good community.

P.S sry for my English.

There hasn't been any specific mention on this. At the moment it's all focused on the game core, such questions and talks will only become... clear when we leave the core development phase 

[[43252,users]] quote:

Vlad Kretov quote:

P.S sry for my English.

There hasn't been any specific mention on this. At the moment it's all focused on the game core, such questions and talks will only become... clear when we leave the core development phase 

Thank you ! i go to play ! Awesome game :3

P.S sry for my English.

As the above poster mentioned, this isn't something we know right now. Currently there's no item trading system implemented. The loot you pick up is yours only and there's no way to give it to anyone else at the moment.

Hey.

Just wanted to let you know; If you or anyone were able to purchase the upgrade without the base game (Steam was supposed to be blocking this), please send an email to support[at]trendyent[dot]com and they will help you with this issue.

Steam now seems to be correctly blocking the purchase if you don't own the game, so this may have been a temporary issue.

Hope that helps!

[[64711,users]] quote:

Alhanalem quote:

*scratches head* that's still US dollars. Why is the price lower in Ukraine?

I can only assume that the cost of a USD is more in Ukraine.

of course it is. They would pay X amount of Ukraine money to cover a Y USD price. The thing is, the prices are in USD. the US Dollar price is lower there- if it said the price in Ukraine currency, what you said would make sense, but its not, it's showing USD.

Because the cost are usually lower in theses countries where income is also smaller than others countries.