Sign in to follow this  
DunkMasterVex

More loot?

It might just be me but I remember from DD1/DDE going through the levels and there was just massive amounts of loot, it was incredible! I kind of feel like that's gone though in DD2. Even with armor in now it just feels like you're sparsely rewarded. Any thoughts?

well quality loot>quantity loot

I believe this was an improvement from DD1 we used to get way more trash loot than we do now tbh.

But I don't want to have in any way more loot being dropped without an option to clear the ground each wave as it will simply mean more items in the way of my playing... 

Yeah but the loot's not even really being quality either is the issue, I might just have terrible luck but I'm lucky to get a couple greens in most runs (Including the end of game chest.) Usually not even upgrades either.

Tbh it's only terrible on the end-game and if i had to guess it's because we don't have an higher difficulty 

[[64962,users]] quote:

Honestly though it's not is the thing, it feels like it happens at all points of progression so far.

my progression felt perfectly fine i'd find myself within the requests of the maps, but maybe you had a different experience i don't know... I mean the items don't really do much since we can do gearless the whole game until you get to 25+/++  so might be why i felt no need for better gear until end-game where you actually want to over gear yourself.

The problem with more loot spawning on the ground is that our bags are already super limited.  It's not a game mechanic I would be too thrilled over.  I absolutely *hate* the feeling of not having enough room in my bags and having to buy more spaces.

[[62751,users]] quote:

The problem with more loot spawning on the ground is that our bags are already super limited.  It's not a game mechanic I would be too thrilled over.  I absolutely *hate* the feeling of not having enough room in my bags and having to buy more spaces.

The new bags are really cheap i think we have too less bag option.. got all maxed premium bags and doesn't feel enough space if i get into actual gear farming.

Also the quantity of loot wouldn't real change much since we got tib for the trash temporary stuff

I'd honestly appreciate a better rebalanceing of the armor:not armor items ratio, since it feels like I get nothing but armor these days

[[64213,users]] quote:

I'd honestly appreciate a better rebalanceing of the armor:not armor items ratio, since it feels like I get nothing but armor these days

since more than half of your equip-able are armor pieces it's only logical, it was asked for relics and such to be more rare and for the stats they give it seems pretty nice, and the weapon drop rate also feels quite nice, felt not issue in the balance of the drop armor:noarmor

Actually the lesser amount of loot it one of the differences from DD1/DDE I really appreciate. Browsing the tons of useless stuff is exhausting.

In my very personal opinion it would be really convenient if we got way less loot. Only a few pieces per map - therefore the chance of getting good loot would be encreased.

Like 80 % less loot = 30 % increased chance to get better loot

Multiple years ago when you played a game you were like "cool! I got a drop!... now you're rather like "oh... I have to browse through 500 drops... again"...

[[64962,users]] quote:

The issue is with loot ratio's getting that item you want is harder and harder, the few items you do get generally are bad honestly. 

actually...

[[12589,users]] quote:

Like 80 % less loot = 30 % increased chance to get better loot

also... I don't think you can farm "a specific armor/weapon part". you hope for good drops; eventually for specific stats.

People thought that in DD1, it was annoying going through a massive amount of useless loot, and it was also annoying to have completely unlimited inventory space... Therefore both the loot system and bag system has changed, and i believe that it changed to the better...