Sign in to follow this  
Goddess

Rate my avatar!

I thought I would start a fun thread where you rate avatars. It's your turn! :D

Leave nice comments this is for fun. ^^

for those who can't see it clearly, his/her avatar:

421639f789a8768fd7dc38130f41f098d4ba783d

I think it looks cute, and as long as there's nobody else with that avatar around, it will be unique which is an awesome thing to look at the picture and know exactly who posted it :) without looking at their name.

I know already people hate my avatar :P so i'm ready for the hatez! here's mine : 

a4e90c8c6f76bfbb11973e55387b323383475129

[[43252,users]] quote:

I think it looks cute, and as long as there's nobody else with that avatar around, it will be unique which is an awesome thing to look at the picture and know exactly who posted it :) without looking at their name

Thanks so much I love anime and Ichigo is my fav.! I like yours too! :D Btw I am a girl. You bring up a good point about being unique. ^^

[[43252,users]] quote:

I think it looks cute, and as long as there's nobody else with that avatar around, it will be unique which is an awesome thing to look at the picture and know exactly who posted it :) without looking at their name.

I know already people hate my avatar :P so i'm ready for the hatez! here's mine : 

I like both y'all's avatars Goddess's is cute and Gutu I think yours is pretty funny I like it, mine is based off one of my favorite comic book characters The Punisher. 

[[64663,users]] quote:

Gutu quote:

I like both y'all's avatars Goddess's is cute and Gutu I think yours is pretty funny I like it, mine is based off one of my favorite comic book characters The Punisher. 

The punisher is a cool char. ^^ and Gutu I like how at the end the apprentice turns into a frog. hehe

Goddess quote:

The punisher is a cool char. ^^ and Gutu I like how at the end the apprentice turns into a frog. hehe

Actually it's my interpretation of the error 404 that you get on this website when something goes wrong with the link, you get redirected to:  https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/error/404 
in which apparently the Apprentice messed up and turned Squire into a Frog, so I tried to reproduce the image of a sort of weird spell casting apprentice used by combining the council with powerful green mana. Resulting in a messed up spell that turned squire into a frog >_< it was my intention to do something like that at least.. i don't think much people understood hehe

[[43252,users]] quote:

Goddess quote:

Actually it's my interpretation of the error 404 that you get on this website:  https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/error/404 which apparently the Apprentice messed up and turned Squire into a Frog, so I tried to reproduce the image of a sort of weird spell casting apprentice used by combining the council with powerful green mana. Resulting in a messed up spell that turned squire into a frog >_< it was my intention to do something like that at least.. i don't think much people understood hehe

Well, I like it. It has originality and you added your own personal touch which is awesome! :D and yup I have seen the 404 error page. 

Taylor Swift is a cutie - it's just not my musicstyle. ><

i did some photoshop work - maybe gonna try some gif-animator too...

10i9yfl.jpg

DeVirus quote:

Holy man that looks pretty nice, definitely make a nice gif out of it! 

Cool avatar I like the blue tones 7/10. I think avatars could stand to be a little larger, its difficult to see detail sometimes. By the way I wasn't trying to high jack your thread but I thought the title was misleading meaning just rate the first post. Created another here: New rate my avatar thread

@Crocozilla quote:

Wow.

2u63hie.jpg
[Made this by myself :3]

that looks epic hahahahaha

Best avatar of the lifetime. 10/10  >.>. 

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/318/c/c/blackwargreymon_by_artsed-d5l1sbc.jpg (My avatar. Obviously not done by me, lol)

2MY9YPI.gif 

Here's mine... Now I finally figured out how to make the gif work! ;P

ahaha Dan H   7.8/10 too much potato