And what about CRAFT ?

Hi,

I mean, there is so many items (mainly useless ones that we sell or use for upgrading other items), so could it be possible to adapt the loot system ?

It could be possible, when you kill a monster, that it drop nor an item nor material for crafting (and recipes).

Is it a usefull idea or this idea should complicate too much the game ?

Regards,

Behber

[[64105,users]] quote:

Hi,

I mean, there is so many items (mainly useless ones that we sell or use for upgrading other items), so could it be possible to adapt the loot system ?

It could be possible, when you kill a monster, that it drop nor an item nor material for crafting (and recipes).

Is it a usefull idea or this idea should complicate too much the game ?

Regards,

Behber

I would really like to see this. One of my favorite parts about many games are crafting systems, as they give a certain satisfaction that is, in my opinion, a million times better then getting something you were grinding for. +1

Well the trash items already go into the upgrading other items so trash items are already required for it sadly :/ 
but to have some crafting happening that would not turn out to be OP would be nice

The more things that drop that don't end up in my temporary bag the better. If this were an end game mechanic I think it would really help out with all the trash drops.

Could be craft to put on the items we loot.

For example, we craft a "condensator" to put on a magic rod which permit to raise the power of the magic balls.

Regards,

Behber

The only way I'd want to see a crafting system is if it was actually a crafting system.  DDE's """Crafting System""" is not a crafting system.  It's a "find the loot, then throw random, meaningless materials into a pot and viola, actual usable item."

I'd want to find parts that have stats and have to combine these parts in different slots in order to customize the end result.