Shopkeeper skins

I would like to see skins for the individual shopkeepers in the tavern. This can be extended to skins for their shops as well (I currently don't like the armor shop keeper and would love to see some choices here).

I would also like to see an ability to randomize my favorite skins so that I would get a different shopkeeper each time I entered my tavern.

I think the more customizable the better (i.e. the more parts that can be purchased individually).

[[55243,users]] quote:

What is the actual value in adding different shop keeper skins?

Assuming they must be (or can be) purchased with real money, it would generate revenue to maintain the game's quality. That being said, if they can't be bought with gold, I wouldn't purchase them myself...unless there was an insanely awesome one.

I like this idea!

Now and then I thought "what about skins for surroundings" - but the randomize-idea is absolutely awesome! :-D

A cool idea about additional cash-shop items. ^^

AttiaSimmons quote:

About the same value as adding different skins to your hero.

[[49091,users]] quote:

AttiaSimmons quote:

Assuming they must be (or can be) purchased with real money, it would generate revenue to maintain the game's quality. That being said, if they can't be bought with gold, I wouldn't purchase them myself...unless there was an insanely awesome one.

Thats pretty much what i am getting at, Would you really want to spend real money on something you will only see in your tavern? If they are purchased with gold they would have no incentive to make then as there is no benefit to them doing so.

Once you invite people to your tavern (creating a group etc) your skins are visible to them.

Some years ago I spent tons of time to search for custom skins for winamplayer (back when I still used it) ...so I would not really mind paying a small amount of cash if I do like the skin. They would need to create a pattern and design various skins at once.

Using a randomize option still amazes me. ...this would be quite encouraging.

+1 for different shopkeeper skins.  If I wanted to see oversized old dudes manning counters and younger folk trying their hardest to act cool and aloof over in a corner I could've just gone to a bar.  

+1 for this being one of the tavern customization options, would totally not mind paying for this

It's all about making the tavern your own. Regal looking shop keepers, schmancy shop fronts, decked out target dummies, custom rugs, and tougher guards.

Or you can have Paul Bunyun forging weapons, a mermaid in a water tank selling relics, Big foot manning the bar, and teddy bear guards.

Whatever man, just give me options.