Drop all tower mana button

Would love to be able to bind a key to drop all tower mana, or have it so that if the M key is pressed and held it drops all mana at once.

^ Been saying this for a while... my finger can't hold it... and i'm too lazy to create a macro

[[55243,users]] quote:

Bind mana drop to scroll wheel up.

Although this is a good idea.

[[64024,users]] quote:

Would love to be able to bind a key to drop all tower mana, or have it so that if the M key is pressed and held it drops all mana at once.

I still think this needs to be implemented.

[[64024,users]] quote:

I think ctrl + m would be the best way to do this, since that is a pretty common thing I've seen.

[[55181,users]] quote:

Even holding 'm' to drop mana continuously would be better than jamming my keyboard 60 times.

that would also work

What about dropping mana like you pick it up, in 50 denominations if possible.

83 mana, press m, drops 50 mana, then you have 33 mana, you press m it drops 10.

This is already in place, just there exists only 2 denominations 1 and 10. Include a 50 denomination, seems easy

[[24703,users]] quote:

What about dropping mana like you pick it up, in 50 denominations if possible.

83 mana, press m, drops 50 mana, then you have 33 mana, you press m it drops 10.

This is already in place, just there exists only 2 denominations 1 and 10. Include a 50 denomination, seems easy

I think we might lose our ability to give a pretty close to the exact amount of mana we want to give

also if you always drop less mana, to give all your mana you'd still click tons of times 

to give 130mana according to current system 13 clicks.

my system - 5 clicks.

You could even introduce a 250mana denomination.

There isn't a logical reason for it. You have to drop mana in 10's if you're above 10. If you want to give 80(Old system 8), give 100(My system 2), then get 20 back(Either system 2), still quicker.

[[24703,users]] quote:

to give 130mana according to current system 13 clicks.

my system - 5 clicks.

You could even introduce a 250mana denomination.

There isn't a logical reason for it. You have to drop mana in 10's if you're above 10. If you want to give 80(Old system 8), give 100(My system 2), then get 20 back(Either system 2), still quicker.

If you want to give 10 mana for your friend build something he requires just 10 mana but you got more mana then you can forget about giving him the exact mana you want

your suggestion would only work if we're talking about giving all the mana, and also there would be no way to give the exact amount of mana you want 

[[24703,users]] quote:

So you've just completely ignored my point... Blood meet stone

sorry i didn't mean to ignore your point, maybe i misunderstood something you said or what you were trying to say, i'm not that good with english so it's possible. If i did misunderstood or ignored your point i apologize!