Sign in to follow this  
harry4550

WTG Thanks (attempt 2)

Blahblahblah giving things away

Just post something nice about how someone in the community did something nice for you and helped you out

blah blah blah

ill pick 6 random people in a week to give away items

1: Single and non cap diamond

2: ^^^^^

3. Capping ult tower set

4. Mana Master

5. Boneyard Blade

6. Vamps

Jokes involving the number 404 may give you bonus points towards winning 

Winners 

1. nolansville

2. linus

3. nova

4. cpaxe 97

5. nhanks

6. otter

An awesome person named Zestal Vex (AKA Zesty) has helped me in many ways. He has helped me lvl my heros in TD, has done some runs for me so I can gear my builders, and just plays around on maps with me sometimes.

Error 404: joke not found 

RCDM and acen kind, quiet good, otter nice, imreacted, danone, toradus, cznovatheprcz, deadrookie, mrsnugless, marlo and yellow, skellie, wat, harry, herpty,  all nice peoplez. very gud community give me gud stuff and be kind. thanks. very items, much impressed.

My mind is not finding any jokes right now ( hehe ) , so here's a picture of Luxio: 250px-404Luxio.png (it means something squire_small.png)

I probably shouldn't post at 4 A.M...

I'd have to pick the whole DDFRBR group, which you're apart of as well.  They have helped me a ton with helping me understand what's best to use and such, and has helped me gear wise.  

I'm bad at jokes so that wont happen kobold.png

Do I really have to type all that wall of text again? Meh, me too lazy.

Forums were rated 404/404 last week(s).

A buddy of mine I met in an online game, O_O (that's the name. Weirdo, right?), helped me a lot. He taught me how to upgrade armors properly and walked me through a bunch of builds and maps. Awesome fun to play with, too. I got 404 problems, but a clava aint one.

Kirinfable for being my sensai.

DD Item Check & Trading for helping me find clean items and for the friends

DDFRBR for continuing to provide community and friends.

Sein for obstacle courses.

Trendy for increasing the value of the forums by making them rare and not to be found.

All the people i said on the :troll404face: post that banished.

[NoVa] czThePROcz for his guides and the fun i have on his games...

I remember one day when a guy actually was willing of doing CD 4 times just so I could get all the skins. You da real MVP. 

Heard this one somewhere, not the best but... "Error: 404, life not found"

I remember when I was first starting out and trying to get myself established. I was probably mid 3k builders at this time. [XC]Quin helped me tremendously. He didn't do the typical kind of help where he just gave me everything I needed, he did the kind of help that I respect. He taught me the game and rewarded me for it. He taught me item prices and he taught me what the good items were. He showed me what I wanted to be when I was in his position. 

I thank you to:
OtterDarkness(god) and WL-Sein to help and teach me so many things.
Harry, for make me some ic's and be so friendly and patience with me.
To some friends like NothingForYou, Smk540,[VitaL]BizzNizz,niwde1988, for help me when i started the game.

But i consider my really start when i start to play with Otter and Sein. This 2 guys are so awesome!

And special thanks to trendy, that gave me another chance to thank's all you again!

(Sorry for my 404 english, not my first language.)

Wow, can't decide who i should choose. There are just too many nice people i've met!

But i guess i'll go with Steepers. He helped me a lot when i started breaking into NM. He was the one i beat NMHC Winter Wonderland with for the first time which was, back then, a pretty nice achievement!

So yeah, he helped me a lot with advices, items and so on.

EDIT: Ofc i have to thank the whole DDFRBR Group as well for helping me to get back into the game, it's always fun to chat with y'all! :D 

eagle45302 quote:

I remember when the forums were fun to come too.

Same. I still remember the auction of the Blue Dragon which went for, i believe, 40 Cubes right? (Which was enormous back then!) 

Or when the fake Ult Seahorse popped up and everbody went crazy about it. 

Nostalgic. :)

[[33247,users]] quote:

My infamous dragon, how I miss the days. Articuno has it now.

Everything that is worth something is in the hands of the almighty collector Bird. 

I am too lazy to write my long post again so i am just going to list everybody (except the players I forgot) who helped me.

mmcshane1, strobeL, Acen, h3llf1re456, rcdm462, wat, sniffy, EagleOne, GoldShield, [NoVa] czThePROcz, harry, Pjtor, HerptyDerpty, Zularis, xGrimorgx and every other nice member of DDFRBR.

This game has many great players:

1- i would thank that 1st guy who helped me by giving me a 220^ blasticus that sped up my journey in dd ... 2 years ago damn cant even remember his name <_<

2- The 2ond guy who told me about resistance and its importance (was hell of a newbie back in the day) ... i love those random games where people would just join to advice :)

3- 2 guys with steam accounts claud3334 and senna4321 who carried me through my 1st cd run and getting my best reward until now in game ... not sure if they were legit players but their stuff were reasonable and in 5k stats .

4- Eagleone (pew pew pew) for his informative guides, nice builds, continues help for me and public, and providing new challenges and goals in the game :).

5- [NoVa] czThePROcz ( czTheNubcz ) for hanging around all the time :D. ( Doing most or all of the crazy stuff i recommend :3 ).

6- Pjtor for giving me the 1st 2 event item i hold now ... and the only ones :3

7- DeathDealer : for teaching me that TD NMHC Camp. is the best exp map ever if you want xp and only xp.

8- Acen and Harry for their continues item checking and keeping the game as clean as possible ( I still plan to take over after you ^^ )

DD is full of wonderful people even though some dont really come to forums or dont host public games frequently they are still vastly helpful when they do.

There is over 404 ways for beating a map ... But i am still 404ing in most of them proly.

[[59931,users]] quote:

8- Acen and Harry for their continues item checking and keeping the game as clean as possible ( I still plan to take over after you ^^ )

It is alot of fun to learn all of the limits of things and how things work. takes a while to learn everything but i think its work it in the end

The list is long, but everyone that has sold me their events so that I can throw them into my alt's inventory to never see the light of an emitter again. And thanks to those that have bought lab runs, mainly Acen, MKJO, and Shh who have bought 1k runs collectively. Thanks to Wat for his amazing builds and every other build I've used off Youtube. Thanks to every that has ran me in labs because I burnt myself out and had school. Finally, thanks to Trendy for making an amazing game.