Sign in to follow this  
wuschel72

Forward move bug

Hello

I had this bug 2 times. It loaded me into the map and i walked forward without pushing something.... i could toggle it off with "esc" and resetting it with pressing "esc+W"

I've noticed something like this happening, have you been able to reproduce this bug? have you reported to the tavern keeper? squire_small.png

[[43252,users]] quote:

I've noticed something like this happening, have you been able to reproduce this bug? have you reported to the tavern keeper? squire_small.png

Mostly on the same map... but i'll report to the keeper :) Maybe from pressing W while loading or something like that

It happens if you are holding a key while loading/before loading. You can do any direction and it will work every time. To fix it all you have to do is press that key again once loaded into the map.

[[55766,users]] quote:

It happens if you are holding a key while loading/before loading. You can do any direction and it will work every time. To fix it all you have to do is press that key again once loaded into the map.

This. A friend of me has it all the time, when he runs in tavern and i start a map