Help Create the Exclusive In-Game Title!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love

(Name) the Accident

Edit: DAMN IT! Founder is so much better! Can't believe I didn't pick that. Still want "the Accident" for sake of originality

I got some more :P

Dragonslayer [Name]                  *- Achieve it by killing Betsy [X] times

[Name] the Fire Catcher              *- Achieve it by getting hurt by Betsy's Fire Breath [X] times

[Name] the Terrifying                  *- Achieve it by killing [X] Enemys

Beasthunter [Name]                    *- Achieve it by killing every map boss [X] times

Crocodile Cruncher [Name]        *- Achieve it by feeding [X] Pets to max level

[Name] the Running Gag             *- Achieve it by falling into your dead on every map in the first round

Animal Keeper [Name]                 *- Achieve it by collecting every Pet [X] times

[Name] the Brave Legend            *- Achieve it by reaching level 50 on 4 different characters and getting them full Legendary Equipment

[Name] the Timestealer                *- Achieve it by playing the game for [X] Weeks

Enemy Disguiser [Name]              *- Achieve it by killing [X] Enemys from behind

[Name] the Creep                          *- Achieve it by buying everything from the Tavern-Shops (does not include the Seamstress) for [X] times

And the one I posted before: Timekeeper [Name]      *- Achieve it by getting a character to level 50 in 3 days

* = Edit

If some of these Ideas were posted before by other players, please let me know.

[Name] The Eternal Defender

The Eternal Defender [Name]

You should give us it twice, once before the name and once after.

:D

[name] The Consultant    - a title that for example could be given if the system were able to count assisted number of kills in a group for a specific number. Proven that you are able to help others.