Development Roadmap

I hope to see pets soon I think that would help the game feel less grindy. I don't feel its grindy but, some others do. Also, I would like to see more heroes soon aswell there is only one female job/class. :p

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. Like dungeon defender will there be item skills? What I mean is in DD some items make you shoot more bullets or energy (right click). Will there be those kinds of skills added to weapons or there is just going to be passives?

[[13455,users]] quote:

i mean we might we wasting all our time here if everything is just gonna be rest anyways...

it is to be expected for software in development.

i'm afraid if the most important thing to you is 'stat resets', then you might want to avoid software in development.

Any chance this game will come to xbox one? i am sure it would be profitable and make a lot of fans of the series happy if it came to xbox one.

[[67910,users]] quote:

Any chance this game will come to xbox one? i am sure it would be profitable and make a lot of fans of the series happy if it came to xbox one.

For the moment it will be PS4 exclusive, however this doesn't mean way later in the road that xbox is scratched 

check this out: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dungeon-defenders-2-devs-explain-ps4-exclusivity/1100-6423818/

more specifically the part:

While a version for the Xbox One isn't completely off the table, Asher explains, "there are things we want to do later after the game is released that is more possible on PlayStation 4." He wasn't able to elaborate on what he meant by this, or whether he was referring to technical or publishing particulars.

Hello, buy the game but I was disappointed to not see local co-op, please add the local co-op, I want to play with friends. Thank you! :D

@| Computer quote:

I was just wondering if you guys will ever been adding in events so we can get some sweet event weapons.

in their video they said they would

[[65241,users]] quote:

Nightmare included in "new Game modes"?

Nightmare is a difficulty and not really a game mode i believe. But they will obviously add an increased difficulty at some point, name it whatever they will, but they will add it.

AwesomeChicken quote:

i really like pets are coming back and new characters (will you need to buy them with real money?)

This has no been decided for what i heard i believe it will be up for the community to decide what they're willingly to pay for and what they would like to pay for, so most likely since new characters can be see as a type of advantage they will most likely not be payed, but there has been no official answer/approach to this matter just yet.

How about adding a Male / Female characters ? It's simple addon yet make some people happy ;)
Also - those pet's will assist us in battle or just derp around ? :>

@LGz | Yuki quote:

How about adding a Male / Female characters ? It's simple addon yet make some people happy ;)

I would love to have the counterparts but as skins it would be really nice indeed :)

Now about pets and boss fights.. damn.. can't wait for it! this will be so awesome.. Wonder what they'll be like? flying like DD1? or will this time go for a more variety with pets following you on the ground too? 

they should make wlaking pets :)

@LGz | Yuki quote:

Umm i think this needs fixing http://gyazo.com/09047da807922d5de79af60cc1386fd0

When you set an ability to an extra button on your mouse it sais ThumbButton1 where the number normally is which takes up alot of space

[[68418,users]] quote:

Umm i think this needs fixing http://gyazo.com/09047da807922d5de79af60cc1386fd0

When you set an ability to an extra button on your mouse it sais ThumbButton1 where the number normally is which takes up alot of space

Report it as a bug i'd say, on the tech support or at the tavern keeper

Could you mark the points you will be adding/changing in the next patch, I mean mark major changes you know will be in with the next patch.