Development Roadmap

@Osyris quote:

I'm sure your making tons of money having this early access on steam for so damn long, but maybe you could stop milking the cow and get to it. Could we stop releasing pets and crap like that and maybe get to what people really liked about DD1; the split-screen co-op and controller support. I have great memories playing DD1 with actual hue-mon friends. I have had this game for over 4 months and haven't played it yet because those key features have yet to be developed.

Different.
Teams.
Work.
On.
Different.
Things.

You don't actually think that the team that works on PS4 coding, draw pictures in their free time of new possible costumes? That is absurd. You are being naive beyond belief. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize this thread is from 2014 and the post you quoted is from over a month ago?

They now have the Dev Logs now, no need for this necro.

You do realize this thread is from 2014 and the post you quoted is from over a month ago?

They now have the Dev Logs now, no need for this necro.

[[93890,users]]

I derped. My bad. And i was wondering where did i see that post before... :/

I think the best thing to do is complete all these toppics one by one instead of doing everything at the same time. Completely finish something and then move on to the next one so the community can give you some good feedback. keep tweeking something untill it's done

• 1 month later...

(Sorry to bring up an old post)

Will you be revisiting heroes from DD1? (Barbarian, Jester etc) or will you be creating them from scratch as whole new heroes?

I just really don't want a summoner type class again as it seemed way too 'useful' in DD1 to the point it made a lot of towers unwanted.

@Noctorn quote:

Please ad Gender change, i want to play badass hunter.

This is all I want to be honest.  I want to play female heroes other than the huntress.  I am simply not interested in playing their male counterparts.

• 1 month later...

i'm waiting for TRADING .... 

and  PVP

PVP suggestion .. i hope the devs can read this or just think about it but i believe it will be fun and more challenging to players...

If we have DEFENDERS.. Why not Player can choose to be the ATTACKER..

ATTACKER can control the monster they can reinforced same as COC .. ATTACKER can also upgrade the monsters and can get also loots to boost their STATS or can get also a LEGENDARY monster to attack..

yes, i know it would be hard to devs... i hope they will think about it..

It will be good for PVP .. Who is the BEST the  HERO DEFENDER or the MONSTER ATTACKER..

trendy can get cash also to get some good cosmetics to all controlled monster...

well, just a hard suggestions .. but if they did this in the game.. i believe it can be a GAME of a LIFETIME ..

like DOTA ....

@Ralanost quote:

This is all I want to be honest.  I want to play female heroes other than the huntress.  I am simply not interested in playing their male counterparts.

So... a skin that makes you look like a different gender, basically, would satisfy you. 
An idea for TE to make couple extra bucks without actually designing new heroes ^ [[4370,users]] 

@Seph quote:

@Ralanost quote:

So... a skin that makes you look like a different gender, basically, would satisfy you. 
An idea for TE to make couple extra bucks without actually designing new heroes ^ iamisom 

I would prefer it how they handled characters in the original game.  But if you want to be a pessimist, you can look at it your way.

@Noctorn quote:

Please ad Gender change, i want to play badass hunter.

This, last week I was leveling my traptress and some guy started perving on me; I left.. but ew.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...