Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Development Roadmap

Could you please try and get xbox one support PLEASE i loved this game on xbox 360 and id love tosee it again on next gen.

@BoomBlade quote:

Could you please try and get xbox one support PLEASE i loved this game on xbox 360 and id love tosee it again on next gen.

I think there would be alot of issues with it being put on Xbox again such as patch size, how often they can put patches out, stuff like that.

Updated the Development Roadmap to reflect the roadmap that's on the Steam store page.

@iamisom quote:

Updated the Development Roadmap to reflect the roadmap that's on the Steam store page.

Why isnt there any planned ps4/mac/linux support listet on new roadmap any more?

@sirozan quote:

@iamisom quote:

Why isnt there any planned ps4/mac/linux support listet on new roadmap any more?

Good catch! I re-added that to the Roadmap. 

I purchased this game, looks awesome, I'm really excited. Unfortunately I have a mac. I know it's in you roadmap, so I'm glad about that. I'm being patient, or at least trying to be haha. I've had it since it first came out. I noticed that you have moved it further down the list, before it was like second, now it is last. I hope this doesn't mean anything significant. I was just wondering if maybe I could get an estimated time of when the mac version would be available, please? It would be nice to be able to have a date in the calendar I could look forward to.

@Emanreilly quote:

I purchased this game, looks awesome, I'm really excited. Unfortunately I have a mac. I know it's in you roadmap, so I'm glad about that. I'm being patient, or at least trying to be haha. I've had it since it first came out. I noticed that you have moved it further down the list, before it was like second, now it is last. I hope this doesn't mean anything significant. I was just wondering if maybe I could get an estimated time of when the mac version would be available, please? It would be nice to be able to have a date in the calendar I could look forward to.

As mentioned in the 3rd post in this thread or something, they are in no particular order, they probably won't be able to provide you with a date as they won't want to compromise, i can only tell you probably not so soon 'cause they're still focusing the game core and such features, doing it for multiple platforms would take longer, however there are ways to play non mac games in a mac i believe. 

@ddace quote:

It would be great to get controller support as soon as possible.  I dont need it but a couple of people I play with will not play this hardly at all until they can use a controller.  I am sure there are others in the same position.  It would open it up for a wider range of testers.

It will also be almost a necessity to get that running before local co-op is possible. Which will make this game an all-time great when it's implemented. Thought they might need a special starting area for that mode. (Personal Taverns? Please?)

@creedway quote:

Hello, can u add in game map with endless waves? With each wave of mobs becoming harder.

This mode is going to be called Onslaught and is planned to be released in the next patch.  They had a live stream of it in their last devstream, which you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOV8rU3t1hs

@Batophobia quote:

@creedway quote:

Hello, can u add in game map with endless waves? With each wave of mobs becoming harder.

This mode is going to be called Onslaught and is planned to be released in the next patch.  They had a live stream of it in their last devstream, which you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOV8rU3t1hs

It'll be for all maps? And for Betsy's 3 maps too?

@creedway quote:

@Batophobia quote:

@creedway quote:

It'll be for all maps?

I believe the plan is that eventually, yes all maps will support endless survival.  Initially, only a few maps will have it set up.

@Batophobia quote:

I believe the plan is that eventually, yes all maps will support endless survival.  Initially, only a few maps will have it set up.

I believe too, and maybe u know, when is the patch coming?

@creedway quote:

@Batophobia quote:

I believe too, and maybe u know, when is the patch coming?

Nobody knows.

But by the end of 2017 we will definitely see it.

Would be great to see a mode where 4 VS 4, each having a cart, and then 4 path ways that link each "base". Each Hero could then, for this mode alone, have a 3rd kind of Mana, that works like green mana. So each Build Session is spent rigging up defences with the Green Mana, and pledging troops with the other mana. So then you send a wave of enemies to the other team. Object being to take out the other team with your army, while defending your cart.

i will buy it on ps4, and seeing that it's 50% off, ill buy it on steam and hope i can get at least a minimum of 30fps on this computer 

(which is apparently more powerful then i even know...)

The one thing I believe this game is missing is harder difficulties, after a short while you find yourself doing the maps pretty easily and its starting to get boring, we need something we can't do in order to drive us to get better gear and spend hours farming for it, I know harder difficulties may come in the distant future but it is something the game desperately needs. 

@rwilliamson31 quote:

Is there any reason why local co-op wasn't on the recent initiative vote? Sorry if I missed that as an added feature earlier. 

Everything on the roadmap is already going to be implemented. Initiative week is a way for players to express their feelings on the Dev's ideas.