Some bugs found today

1. Greystone Plaza inheritated name from first map:

2. Short names of items seems a little stretched(long names probably the opposite):

3. I dunno if it's feature or bug - all new collected items are stored in temporary bag despite others free space:

FYI, items that fall off the map get put in the temporary folders too, e.g. if you killed a bunch of flying enemies before they got over solid ground.

Though, in this case, it looks like it's not putting any items into the purchased bags.

Though, in this case, it looks like it's not putting any items into the purchased bags.

I think it's putting "every single item you decide not to pick up" into the temp bag.

Correct. Items that are falling out of the game world do get put into your temp item box. There were also some inventory changes that require a profile wipe before those fixes kick in, so it's possible that may be having an effect on the way your inventory is working. All the items in your TiB, are you sure those weren't from item dropping out of the world?

All the items in your TiB, are you sure those weren't from item dropping out of the world?

I had like 40 items. So yeah, I'm sure its not from them falling out of the world. They all had the same time on them (at the time) of 1d 23h, so they were all from the two/three maps I'd just played, which where Gates and Bazaar.

I didn't take a screenshot at the time and cannot currently get in ("no versions").

After Draco mentioned this on Wednesday, I tried it on level 1 Gates map and counted the items on the ground at the end of the game. There were 8 items and when I went back to the tavern, 8 items were added to my TIB. As there really isn't much space to shoot wyverns that are off the map, I don't believe these items were things dropped off the map.

Oh yeah, and I'm getting the no soup for you! message too.

Looks like there was a patch, try it now.