Be careful attention be careful

I KNOW I MIGHT GET BAN OR WHATEVER BUT I AM HERE TO SAY THAT THIS GUY NAME: ( ask and I tell u) HACK ITEMS AND SELL THEM FOR REAL MONEY

I WENT IN HIS TAVERN THERE WAS A TRANS SET AND EACH OF THE ITEMS WERE DOING 350 IN ALL TOWER STATS NO UPGRADE ON

EVEN ONE OF THE ITEM DOES 400 IN A STAT

ALSO HE ONLY SELL HIS ITEMS FOR REAL CASH ; SAYS PAYPAL FOR ITEMS WHICH ARE ALL MODS

I DONT HAVE A SCREEN SHOT BECAUSE HE KICKED ME AS SOON AS I SAID IT WAS HACK

LIKE I SAID BE CAREFUL BAN FROM ME FORUMS (I DON'T CARE I DID WHAT I HAD TO)IF YOU WANT TO PUT PLEASE VISIT THIS GUY TAVERN AND HAVE A LOOK

NAME : ( Ask and I tell u )

You should remove the players name and send a message to Iamisom or to the support email address. I am pretty sure most on the forums know to stay away from paypal shops.

But sir like i said i wont remove the name i know ur someone important but he could scam someone new to this game and lamisom ? who is he ?

Be careful attention be careful

Actually I am not important at all. I am really just a player that just tries to help. Iamisom is the important person as he is the community manager for trendy or one of I should say. People on forums pretty much know though who hacks and who doesn't. Posting here will only get you banned possibly and your thread will likely be deleted.

But that is your choice to take that chance and leave it up until they do that I guess. I personally don't think it is worth risking your account.

I will have to second ddace. It is old news that people do that. People know about it here and know not to get involved with those shops.

As ddace mentioned all you can do is send a PM to Iamisom and hopefully he can deal deal with it.

Would be nice if you could keep this directed at Trendy support via private message or e-mail.

You should probably remove any pictures with his name in it to. Just FYI.

too.*

thanks. that happens often when I use tapatalk on the phone it seems