[WTA] Ult++ Pawn Shot

You should post a screen shot and get it item checked as well. It isn't very hard to take a screenshot and you'll get more bids if people know what they are bidding on.

[WTA] Ult++ Pawn Shot

Usually you can just hit F12 and steam will take the picture. Then when you exit, the screenshots window will show up and give you the option to upload to your profile using the public option. Then you just copy the link to the picture and post it in this thread.

try to post to steam and use that link from there. Looks like you tried to post from your local computer as it is not working for me.

Looks like you got a good link in. If you click on the picture to where it opens up in its own window, you can copy that link and post using the IMG tags and it would show up like this

Pawn is hacked though.

oh no :(

*Completely shameless self-advertisement*
Mine is still up for auction and legit :D

*Completely shameless self-advertisement*
Mine is still up for auction and legit :D

Nicely, inserted :)

Here to All u might think Like ddace its hack , which is not , i upgraded myself, and someone was in my tavern when it was lvl 1 and 9

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/540754448999633678/F7F8F0DF06F6DBF47A42970D62A01AE120544FA4/

If curtisgk has a 373 upgrades and 182k only ult so mine which is ult++ has 408 upgrades and has 200k , which is 448 damage per upgrade i dont understand how u can even say its hack

Here to All u might think Like ddace its hack , which is not , i upgraded myself, and someone was in my tavern when it was lvl 1 and 9

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/540754448999633678/F7F8F0DF06F6DBF47A42970D62A01AE120544FA4/

If curtisgk has a 373 upgrades and 182k only ult so mine which is ult++ has 408 upgrades and has 200k , which is 448 damage per upgrade i dont understand how u can even say its hack

Its not just the dmg ... all stats can be hacked and i am pretty sure he wont tell you the exact thing, that is hacked but ddace knows what he is talking about.

Unless you farm things yourself, you cant really know if something is legit sadly.