WTG-80 cubes raffle!!

Cubes!!
They can be all yours.
Just win the raffle!
Rules: must enter to win, in order to enter, you must be a good person, in order to be a good person, u must do good deeds, in order to good deeds, you should help others. Post a way you have helped another person or other good deed(in or out the gaming).*no kicking that guy from ddmana in the balls doesn't count, but i still love you*

Hello, very awesome giveaway. I try to do good deeds every day in and out of DD, but I guess it would be more relevant to post the things I do in DD. Most recently I have given away a few Trans sets to people in need of them. Also, I run people through different maps to help them lvl. For example, last night I gave a trans set and setup a kgnmhc surv game for someone. They hosted, because I couldn't stay for the entire map, but the build should've lasted until last wave as long as they repaired. Sometimes people will come into my shop and ask for a price on an item, and if it turns out they can't afford it I will usually give it to them if it seems like they really need it(usually a trans or sup Obs). Again, awesome giveaway.

Hello, So i see ur hosting a awsome giveaway? Since its good deeds thats needed i can say that ive done loads of good deeds in dungeon defenders(thinking its not to relevant the deeds i do irl?) Often running maps for Low lvls that wanna lvl does evey map i can to help and some times even give away a few sets, Im not as good as @shhquiet But i try atleast =) I try to always be nice, not kick the ones thats afk and sutch things but ofc i slip sometimes when im having a bad day, every one isnt perfect right?
But i do think about 70% of my actions is nice and friendly actions and i hope the ones i do it to think so to :)
But thats just inside the game. Outside the game im a guy that keeps his promises and often gives away things and if i understand my friends right(mostly girl friends then :3) Im a good shoulder to cry on, Tho the latest times i havent done som many good deeds beacuse my dog died suddenly and ive just been homealone playing DD, but as often i can i try =)

I spend about 4-5 hours everyday just clicking refresh on custom games and joining and helping with almost any maps. I also give out random trans and myth sets to help people break into NM (I've been there, it sucks breaking into NM. First wave of Endless Spires, anyone?) And whenever I do lab runs for myself, I always leave 2 open spots for random people. Granted all of what I do is just to help people stay in the game because no one likes getting stuck and not being able to break into harder parts of the game. I also used to do a request lobby, but I got annoyed by constant requests for WW, Silent Night, and free high end gear. I don't mind progressing players, but at that point, it's not helping the players, it's just doing the game for them.

P.S. Add me, I'd like to donate a few cubes to the raffle as well. And if I win, I'll drop the cubes off in random taverns to help newer people out.

first off I would like to thank you for the giveaway and for letting others have a chance to get so many cubes :D. On a daily basis I giveaway an item or two or maybe even help someone who is new to the the game who might not know what coal or cubes are. Just the other day I had a diamond giveaway ingame and made sure everybody got atleast a 1bil mana token. I I try to giveaway most of my leftover myths to people who need them not just selling them to the tavernkeeper. Sid adydaking

This is very kind of you Satchain. It seems that if you watch the news or keep up on current events, "good deeds" seem to go a bit more unnoticed in the reality that is ours. This is unfortunate as reading or hearing about these "feel good" stories will put a lot of things into perspective for each and everyone of us. I'd like to share a quick little story that brought our community together and showed the true spirit of kindness.

Back in early May of this year we had a pretty severe thunderstorm. Lots of wind and water caused a few issues in the small town that I live in. A couple of days later, while driving home, I noticed some damage to a roof of a nearby neighbor. A tree limb had broke off, causing some damage to the roof, as well, there were many shingles that had torn or blown off. I drive by this house everyday on my way home and noticed that 2 weeks later it had still not been fixed. I noticed a couple people at the house one day, so I decided to pull in and possibly direct them to someone who might be able to help. I was speaking to the son of the elderly couple who lived there and as we were chatting he let me know about their unfortunate situation. It seemed that somewhere along the way, they had let their home owner's insurance expire and just were not in a good enough financial state to have it repaired. When I got home , I told my wife about this and we sat down and decided to come up with a plan to help these people.

Now, a few of you may already know this, but I own my own construction company, and this seemed to put me in an almost perfect spot to lend a needed hand. So my wife and I decided that I should contact our Sub-Contractor who does the roofs for my company and get this fixed. 3 days later, all the materials and my crew showed up at this little house and began the work. Now, I mainly work in a town of 350 000 people, but the small town that I live in is just over 1500. Word gets around real quick here, and it was a day later that a local arborist showed up and offered his time for free to help get the dead tree taken care of. This was A++ in my books, and I thought to myself that this couldn't get any better......well I was wrong.

Unbeknownst to me, as I was at my office on the second day of the roof repair, another local company showed up and offered their help and services free of charge. This little landscape company took care of repairing the backyard damage that the tree had left, and went above and beyond getting the yard in shape for the spring.

As I type this, I can't help think to myself how crazy and wonderful that time was. There was no way that this couple would have been able to afford to do all of this on their own. It just goes to show you that once you get the ball rolling that kindness and generosity can be everflowing. Our community came together to help these people in need. I love the world I live in and only wish that I wouldn't take it for granted so much. To this day,if my company ever requires tree work done, we hire the local arborist. If we have extra landscape work to be done, it always gets offered to our local company.

For anybody who is ever in the position to help someone out, please do!!! You won't regret it ever.

Apologies for the long-winded post.

Also, please do not enter me in the draw. Just felt like sharing this.

I would add something to this but you have already given me more then enough. So ill just say good luck to everyone else.

I try to do good deeds on a daily basis in and out of DD. Every time I go on DD, which hasn't been much lately, I join custom games to see if anyone needs help with certain maps or they just need same upgrades in gear. Outside of DD, I to be as friendly as I can to people and hold the door for people (this may not seem like something but it is overlooked). Thank you for the giveaway.

I helped you learn how to run CD
I ran plenty others on CD
I ran plenty others on the 2 "o Love" maps
I don't want to take part of the giveaway :)

i run pubs of cd, tinks lab, akatiti, ww. i have given out piece from myth thru ult++. i applaud ur generosity. i do not want to enter, but say good job bro. whoever wins should go dump these 80 cubes in a noobs taverns:)

Running pub games to help guys out is something that I try to do often. I just have to remember to lower the lvl requirement from 90 to 0. I have given many armors out to people who don't have sets or even those who don't know about sets. I have given out a couple diamonds, but nowhere near the extent of rcdm. He's a champ at that.

Good luck to whoever gets these cubes :)

After many ppl helped me many times out, I thought, why not give a helping hand to others. I hosted many TD maps, helped many ppl out by joining their games and build for them and gave many sets, weps, pets away. I also share my little knowledge I gained so far with others in a way many ppl can understand. Of course, I haven't nearly done the extent you guys have done for others, but atleast I'm trying :D

Thank you for the giveaway and may the chosen one win :D

This is very kind of you Satchain. It seems that if you watch the news or keep up on current events, "good deeds" seem to go a bit more unnoticed in the reality that is ours. This is unfortunate as reading or hearing about these "feel good" stories will put a lot of things into perspective for each and everyone of us. I'd like to share a quick little story that brought our community together and showed the true spirit of kindness.

Back in early May of this year we had a pretty severe thunderstorm. Lots of wind and water caused a few issues in the small town that I live in. A couple of days later, while driving home, I noticed some damage to a roof of a nearby neighbor. A tree limb had broke off, causing some damage to the roof, as well, there were many shingles that had torn or blown off. I drive by this house everyday on my way home and noticed that 2 weeks later it had still not been fixed. I noticed a couple people at the house one day, so I decided to pull in and possibly direct them to someone who might be able to help. I was speaking to the son of the elderly couple who lived there and as we were chatting he let me know about their unfortunate situation. It seemed that somewhere along the way, they had let their home owner's insurance expire and just were not in a good enough financial state to have it repaired. When I got home , I told my wife about this and we sat down and decided to come up with a plan to help these people.

Now, a few of you may already know this, but I own my own construction company, and this seemed to put me in an almost perfect spot to lend a needed hand. So my wife and I decided that I should contact our Sub-Contractor who does the roofs for my company and get this fixed. 3 days later, all the materials and my crew showed up at this little house and began the work. Now, I mainly work in a town of 350 000 people, but the small town that I live in is just over 1500. Word gets around real quick here, and it was a day later that a local arborist showed up and offered his time for free to help get the dead tree taken care of. This was A++ in my books, and I thought to myself that this couldn't get any better......well I was wrong.

Unbeknownst to me, as I was at my office on the second day of the roof repair, another local company showed up and offered their help and services free of charge. This little landscape company took care of repairing the backyard damage that the tree had left, and went above and beyond getting the yard in shape for the spring.

As I type this, I can't help think to myself how crazy and wonderful that time was. There was no way that this couple would have been able to afford to do all of this on their own. It just goes to show you that once you get the ball rolling that kindness and generosity can be everflowing. Our community came together to help these people in need. I love the world I live in and only wish that I wouldn't take it for granted so much. To this day,if my company ever requires tree work done, we hire the local arborist. If we have extra landscape work to be done, it always gets offered to our local company.

For anybody who is ever in the position to help someone out, please do!!! You won't regret it ever.

Apologies for the long-winded post.

Also, please do not enter me in the draw. Just felt like sharing this.

That was just...............

WOoooooOW a realy amazing and wonderful story im glad i got to see that! I almost think you deserve a price! glad you shared it with us =)

You guys are always welcome to add to the raffle, im at my cousins wedding, so I am not home at the moment.

Love all these different stories and thanks all of u for wanting to contribute

Ps. Might have my pal sam toss in my other cubes which will add like 50 or so.

Edit make that 100

I help friends do challenges very often and if they need gear that I am selling I give it to them no questions asked. Regardless of its sale value. I also run Winter Wonderland and Akatiti Jungle for them to get coal/Obsidians.

SID: Odin540

Hello im fairly new to the game and havent really given much things away but when i see the chance too i help poeple with td runs or anything i can do really when im more experienced at the game ill try giving more rather than taking :).
Sid- danydachamp

I completely forgot to post what I do outside of the game to help so here goes. I'm a member of Kiwanis and CKI and ex-member of Key Club International. In the past 7 years, I've done over 1500 hours of community service ranging from tutoring, building parks and participating in large-scale events. Always fun to help out and do volunteer work when I don't have class. :D

Ok guys love the stories goodluck to everyone entering to win 80 cubes

Might do a massive cube drop party as an afk shop or game, you guys are welcome to join me in the party, not sure limit on how many items I can drop but it seems like it would be fun

*dont worry winner will still get his/her cubes*

If it's not too late...

Me and my brother, Ryan, were messing around on DD. We decided to help out some lesser geared people. We added them, then invited them to our tavern. We had placed Ultimate weapons, Trans and above armor, pets, etc.

I've done lots of good deeds in real life, but I don't feel like i should share my personal life. Good luck to all the other rafflers!

Ok guys love the stories goodluck to everyone entering to win 80 cubes

Might do a massive cube drop party as an afk shop or game, you guys are welcome to join me in the party, not sure limit on how many items I can drop but it seems like it would be fun

*dont worry winner will still get his/her cubes*

When is said drop party lol. Hope you keep us updated here :)