A Mighty Hero Returns!!!

So if you have seen The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, then you should remember the time when Gandalf shows up, with the Rhohirrim, with the rise of the sun, just in time to save the day. This is just like that...except without saving the day, and no horse warriors, and no body needs saving. OK so maybe it ISN'T just like that! That is besides the point.

I'M BACK!!!!!!

After one very long, very busy summer, I return to you with the turn of the tide in hopes to have another fantastic year with my favorite community and some of my favorite people in the world. I can't wait to join you once again, my brethren, in defense of Etheria. Please let me know if there are any huge events going on to be apart of.

I love you all and I cannot even begin to explain to you guys how excited I am to be back.

Moved to Off-Topic, but nonetheless, I'm super excited to see you on the forums again! We should play some DD2 together.

That would definitely have been a better place for this thread. Sorry about that. As for playing together, sounds like a great time! Message me on steam when your free and I will be more than happy to play.

• 4 weeks later...