Battlefield 4 on PS4???

Does anyone on here play BF4 for PS4? I just got it about a week ago and so far I'm liking it :) Add me if anyone wants to play :) PSN: RaNgErZ-BERT

Does anyone on here play BF4 for PS4? I just got it about a week ago and so far I'm liking it :) Add me if anyone wants to play :) PSN: RaNgErZ-BERT

Hey rangers it's been awhile.. anyway I'm going to buy a ps4 on September 9th when the Destiny bundle is released.... I'm also gonna buy BF4 since I loved it on the ps3.. I'll see u on it soon!!!

Sounds great. I think I will buy destiny too. The beta was pretty awesome :)

The beta was amazing... sucks that it wasn't open that long but yea I will be buying it really soon.. probably by the 12th.. depends on when I get home

I actually tried destiny for the first time at fan expo a couple days ago and loved it. I'm also gonna get a ps4 on the 9th. Mine not get Bf4 though since I have it for ps3 :P Maybe I'll see some of you on it sometime

It's been a while since my sons played Battlefield 4 on the PS4, but has DICE fixed the server issues? I can't remember if it was servers crashing or matchmaking issues. Anyhow, my sons lived on B4 on the PS3, but have given up on it on the PS4. they are looking forward to the Destiny release, having played the beta. I believe both pre-ordered the digital Guardian edition.