Sign in to follow this  
Squidedish

[WTA] Celebration

Well, looks like I may need to resort to selling some cubes. It's taking way too long to convert lab trash into tokens.

Hey Squid, maybe you should just set a firm end date with no extensions. If it keeps getting extended 24 hrs, we are both more than likely going to keep bidding and this may never end

As you wish, this ends in 23h 42m.

Geeze, ddmana is gonna make a fortune off this auction.

shhh no one would ever buy "legit" mana from ddmana to buy legit cubes.
But in reality it is sad that ddmana probably did make quite a bit of money. Why play the game to get mana and cubes when you can swipe a credit card and get it instantly?

By the same logic why 'buy' mana when if you are prepared to do that, you may as well 'buy' a celebration...

I am truly staggered by the amount of mana raised though, I just wish I had stuff left to upgrade as I would have been able to help convert some of this back to more useable currency

fun auction and kudos to both bidders and seller

By the same logic why 'buy' mana when if you are prepared to do that, you may as well 'buy' a celebration...

I was referring to the people that bought cubes for mana. While I was selling cubes, I had quite a few people say they had to purchase mana before they would be able to buy my cubes.

I was referring to the people that bought cubes for mana. While I was selling cubes, I had quite a few people say they had to purchase mana before they would be able to buy my cubes.

It's true and sad. I had someone come in while I was selling coal yesterday and ask me why I don't just go buy it from ddmana. It has become the norm, and raising actual mana seems ludicrous to many. I have over 2.8t in my inventory, and I cannot wait to get rid of it. Although this was a fun and generous auction, I don't think I will be participating in anymore mana auctions in the near future.

Not sure why people wouldn't just hack the mana themselves. Seems like buying the mana wouldn't be worth it. At least not to me. I spend way to much of it.

Not sure why people wouldn't just hack the mana themselves. Seems like buying the mana wouldn't be worth it. At least not to me. I spend way to much of it.

There are people out there that believe it isn't hacked. The others just don't know how to use google.