Sign in to follow this  
Squidedish

[WTA] Celebration

Hello, welcome to my final auction in DD1 :o

I am selling off a traceable Celebration. I'll post full trace once I have it, but it came from DJRANDYRAN. He's #1

I'm only taking bids in the form of mana tokens. I won't sell to people I don't trust (AKA people who have 1bil 1bil mana tokens)

I shall retain my right to not sell if offers are too low, or if I start to regret this decision ^^.

C/O - 1.5 trillion mana, lord.

8 1 billion mana tokens

edit* its all i got so I doubt I'll win this.

Did you ever pass AK47? I'll give you a thumbs up to help with that.

Just throwing it out there but it is possible to have 1b 1b mana tokens. The game will auto create it if you're hosting afk shop and go over your mana cap. The real cookies are the 2b mana tokens

Just throwing it out there but it is possible to have 1b 1b mana tokens. The game will auto create it if you're hosting afk shop and go over your mana cap. The real cookies are the 2b mana tokens

I don't believe it is possible to have 1billion 1billion mana tokens. :o

I've had a little over 1000 tokens before, but it must've taken me 30 hours to sell junk make 600 mil tokens then 1 bil tokens. I'm doubting 1b, 1b tokens is possible

Traded away most of my coal yesterday so i doubt ill be able to get the amount of tokens you guys have now unless someone want to buy cubes for mana. GL with the acution, funny thing to do!

Are these legit bids? Its like all of a sudden everyone has over a trillion mana. Its going to be like the small coal thing all over again.

Are these legit bids? Its like all of a sudden everyone has over a trillion mana. Its going to be like the small coal thing all over again.

Yessir, been selling cubes all day.