Sign in to follow this  
Aluwynn

So, what are you playing now?

I've been watching my sons play TLOU on PS4 and the game looks great. Naughty Dog is a great studio and one figured that they would make another good game after the Uncharted series. I know ND created Crash Bandicoot and Jax and Daxter, but the Uncharted series really propelled them to the top of the PS console gaming.

Absolutely riveting story. Joel and Ellie are the two of the best written characters in gaming.

I'm also working through Pikmin 3 using the new stylus controls. It's a nice game, but I have to play it in chunks because the day timer stress me out. At least it's not like the first Pikmin game where you had to complete it within 30 days.

Absolutely riveting story. Joel and Ellie are the two of the best written characters in gaming. ...

So true.

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING / PLAN TO PLAY THE GAME, DON'T EXPAND THIS. EXCLAMATION MARK.

[SPOILER]The ending was so poignant. Joel knows what Ellie would want to do, and he knows what's right, but he just can't make himself let her go. It really showcases how battered his psyche is. Ellie seems like she knows what went down, and who knows how that will affect her for the rest of her life.[/SPOILER]

Probably return to the wonderful world of Wakfu. Good free MMORPG without a riddled cash shop for anyone who enjoys the tactical turn based RPG system (an ode to Final Fantasty: Tactics and Ogre Tactics for fans of those).

They killed Dofus by rebalance PvE on PvP. When I tried Wakfu I didnt hooked. Is the game worth it?
Im an old played of Dofus, since 1.22.