Sign in to follow this  
Aluwynn

So, what are you playing now?

I played the hell out of skyrim when I first got it. I did just about every single quest you could do and there was hardly a thing left for me to do. I think I over played it a little cause I didn't even want to play it any more when the dlc started to roll out for it.

I KNOW I overplayed it. I have no interest in it at all. I had every achievement except for one that was impossible to get because of a HUGE bug in the game (the daedric princes one). And after that, I pretty much just dropped it, then about a month later I sold it. >.> <.< Honestly? I'm playing Netflix. And DDE. >.>

Edit: And melodramatic much, OP? >.>

Play some Mass Effect 1-3 with female shepard and after this maybe Risen 3 some games LoL or Diablo 3 2.1 and then in about 3 months or so a look at DDE again.
thanks for reminding. I stopped mass effect 2 mid-game for DDE. ...I have no clue why

In about 1 week i start a really really really nice game. Its called real life!

United States see you soon!

(i think i've the best possible time-window for vacations ^^. And I hope they will "fix" this game in the next 4 weeks!)

PoE has big patch coming in 5 days, you guys might want to check it out. The only p2w aspect of PoE is stash tabs. Major problem in game is desync and boring endgame. If you can deal with it you might like it.

In about 1 week i start a really really really nice game. Its called real life!

United States see you soon!

(i think i've the best possible time-window for vacations ^^. And I hope they will "fix" this game in the next 4 weeks!)

The US doesn't want you. Go home! *shakes fist*

:P

Oh!
"Toy Rush" just got available for Android. I guess I try it. It is also tower defense as well.

Erm...no? I can't find anything saying it's out for Android. It's out on iJunk... but not Android. ><

Edit: Failboat. You have to search for it with the quotation marks, too. >

Erm...no? I can't find anything saying it's out for Android. It's out on iJunk... but not Android. ><

Edit: Failboat. You have to search for it with the quotation marks, too. ><

Yes. Sorry for not mentioning it. I also fell for that and found this hint in the game's forums.

Dota 2 Darksiders2(replay)

Even farmville :p

We want somthing GOOD TREDY make us satisfied :p

maybe i should try monster madness online!

Not a fan of these kinda threads, but I must admit I begrudgingly chuckled at that comment.

Obviously, the one, the only...Dungeon Defenders :) (what was the other game mentioned in the op? I forgot :P )

Obviously, the one, the only...Dungeon Defenders :) (what was the other game mentioned in the op? I forgot :P )

Im not sure what that other game he mentioned was either... DDE???? never heard of it. Ive only heard of DD

Thinking about picking up Risen 3 but it's pricetag is a bit hefty when I look at reviews so 50/50 split at the moment.

Anybody played it?

Heavily against buying it. The Risen series is poor in general, but the first two at least have a so-bad-it's-good feel to them that the 3rd lacks.

As for games I'm playing, I'm personally having a blast with Strife and Borderlands 2. Anticipant of the pre-sequel.

Europa Universalis 4

And Galactic Civilization III and Civilization: Beyond Earth are coming. But I'll have to buy a new PC with windows 7 for those. And I won't have time to play both :(

Was watching a livestream of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on my son's PS4. I thought it was hilarious to see plants and zombies running around. I just got it for PS3 and really am liking it so far. It's a mutiplayer only with like 7 different modes and a co-op mode. It was originally on XBOX only but then got on PC like in June and PS3/PS4 this month.

Was playing the beta for "The Crew" but that ends today.

I'll probably be playing a mix of DDE and Path of exile now, maybe some diablo 3 in between.

Yep, the fall out boy album "infinity on high"...some random song right now.i love "this aint a scene its an arms race" listen to it.

I'm working my way through Assassin's Creed IV and The Last of Us Remastered right now on the PS4. ACIV is really enjoyable. The Last of Us Remastered is worthy of every Game of the Year award it won.

Anyone ever play The Witcher games? The mechanics aren't the best, but they're based on a pretty sweet series of novels by a badass Polish man, and the story is pretty enthralling. They're frequently on Steam sales for like $5.

I'm working my way through Assassin's Creed IV and The Last of Us Remastered right now on the PS4. ACIV is really enjoyable. The Last of Us Remastered is worthy of every Game of the Year award it won.

I'm also playing the last of us but for the ps3... starting next weekend I plan on being on Destiny all week since I'm buying the Destiny bundle on 13th

I've been watching my sons play TLOU on PS4 and the game looks great. Naughty Dog is a great studio and one figured that they would make another good game after the Uncharted series. I know ND created Crash Bandicoot and Jax and Daxter, but the Uncharted series really propelled them to the top of the PS console gaming.